shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
As you may have read in my other post - Hubby just purchased my engagement ring upgrade. YAY!!

Here''s a picture of the stone (hopefully this works)....

KJround.JPG

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
And this is the mounting...

KJsetting.JPG

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Now for the question that goes with this. I''m wanting a very nice diamond band on either side of the solitaire. Can someone direct me to reading about how to select these types of bands? From what I''m noticing in my research, these are typically sold with diamonds already mounted.

I did see on WF that they have these bands with ACA diamonds mounted, but I''m still not certain that I''m not wanting to select my own stones. Is this something that you can do?

Thanks!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oops sorry I forgot to give info on the diamond:
Round, .76c, AGS Light Performance Ideal, GIA Cut Grade: Excellent, Clarity VS2, Symmetry Excellent, Polish Excellent, Gemex Light Performance: All Categories Very High.

So I want the bands on both sides of this stone to perform very close to the same. What kind of band would you suggest? Santa has hinted that I will likely get the bands for Christmas - so i need to send him some information on what I want... the problem right now is, I know the "idea" of what I want, but not the details.

Help help Mr. and Mrs. diamond-gurus :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results