shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond and emeralds and jadite galore

Cynthadia

Rough_Rock
More bling from my partner's mother's estate...

On the left is an emerald and diamond ring. What we've been told by a gemologist is that the emerald is 1.8 carats, Columbian emerald, probably from the Chizor (sp?) mine, and the cleanest emerald he's ever seen. The middle piece is a jadite, diamonds and platinum. The piece to the far right is emerald, diamonds, and platinum.

Ring and two pendants.jpg

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
What gorgeous pieces! Very stunning!

OakGem

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow! :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, that pendant :love: :love: :love:
Keep em coming Cynthadia, you are making my day!

Cynthadia

Rough_Rock
If you've already seen this piece, just ignore. This necklace is what started it all for me - almost two years ago. Once again, we thought this piece was costume jewelry.

Necklace - front 1.jpg

Necklace - back 2.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Green is the right color because if been bitten by the green eye monster and green with envy over your new pieces!The jade deco piece is so cool!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Cynthadia|1302443504|2892491 said:
If you've already seen this piece, just ignore. This necklace is what started it all for me - almost two years ago. Once again, we thought this piece was costume jewelry.

This would look fabulous mounted on a frame for a tiara!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful! The brooch & pendant look antique -- did your partner's mother inherit them? Gosh, the ring is so gorgeous I can't stand it!

--- Laurie

ETA: Just saw your necklace post -- answers my question! The necklace looks Victorian to me too. I have some jewelry of my grandmother's & great aunts' -- nothing as blingy as your necklace, but I'll take a look at hinges now.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
We're going to need about a hundred more pictures of each of these. That emerald ring is spectacular. That pinwheel emerald also speaks to me.

Cynthadia

Rough_Rock
iota15|1304490440|2911860 said:
We're going to need about a hundred more pictures of each of these. That emerald ring is spectacular. That pinwheel emerald also speaks to me.

Here are three more pictures - one each of the ring, broach and pendant. My fave in the ring, although those in the know keep on telling me that the pendant is the real find among these three pieces. I don't know.

Ring #21-A (1).JPG

Pendant #21-B.JPG

Broach #21-C.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results