shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamon Color Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Finley24

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a wedding band I was wondering since my center stone on my ring is color F and the side stones are yellow diamonds, if I were to getting a wedding band and the diamonds were color g-h, how will they look next to my center stone and side stones of my e-ring? Will it be ok if the color is a different grade from my e-ring? I don't know much about this stuff and I just don't want to wedding band to look dull next to my e-ring. Thanks!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Finley, I think that the rule is within one color grade (2 if they are small and well cut), you won''t be able to tell the dif side by side once mounted. If the stones are G to H, and well cut melee, I think you will be hard pressed to see the difference.

shay

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Finlay and welcome
35.gif
I think Shay is right too in that it is usual to choose matching stones which are within 1- 2 colour grades. If it makes you feel any better, years ago I bought a ring jacket to go with my 1 carat G colour. I didn''t realize it at the time but the .25 stones were actually L''s with YG prongs! I can hardly tell the difference
3.gif
so with what you are doing you should be fine!

Finley24

Rough_Rock
Ok thanks for the help!!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results