shape
carat
color
clarity

DiamCalc expired

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ready2AskHer

Rough_Rock
I downloaded the free software listed on Pricescope for DiamCalc. But after downloading it all and installing it all when I went to run it I got a message saying the license to run it is expired. ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I wanted to download it to get images and idealscopes of the two diamonds I am considering. I am going to buy one of them. Where can I get the software? Or maybe someone could run them for me?

Stone 1
HCA score of 1.1
GIA certified
laser inscribed
shape: Round
size: 0.90 carat
color: F
clarity: VS2
cut: Excellent
polish: VG
symmetry: VG
fluorescence: None
total depth: 61.8%
pavillion depth: 43.5%
pavillion angle: 41.0
crown angle: 33.5
crown height: 15%
table size: 55%
culet: very small
girdle: thin-slightlythick

Stone 2
HCA score of 0.7
GIA certified
laser inscribed
shape: Round
size: 0.90 carat
color: E
clarity: VS2
cut: VG
polish: VG
symmetry: VG
fluorescence: None
total depth: 61.6%
pavillion depth: 42.5%
pavillion angle: 40.4
crown angle: 35.0
crown height: 15%
table size: 57%
culet: none
girdle: medium-slightlythick

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
forwarded it to DiamCalc support... trial version will only show you Marquise shape though.

The numbers for your diamond look pretty good. You won''t get more accurate information from DiamCalc unless you''ll have 3D Sarin scan for this stone.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you want ideal-scope images then ask the vendor(s) to send you some.
using GIA''s rounded data with DiamCalc is next to useless - if the vendors do not have the set up they can work it out real simple and for next to nothing here http://www.ideal-scope.com/newsletters_issue008.asp

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got an update from the developers that they are working on a new release and there will be a new demo version.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results