shape
carat
color
clarity

DFW''ers assemble! DFW GTG - Northpark Mall, then on to the WTC - Oct. 25th!

Where do you want to meet?

• Maggiano''s

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • P.F. Chang''s

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi again all of my sweet little DFWers!

Thought it was time for a new thread to start getting us all together for this GTG! I'm dying to finally meet everyone, and hope this works out still for everyone.

Day - Saturday, October 25th
Where - meet at one of Northpark's restaurants for lunch - reservation under "PRICESCOPE" and "Lauren". Choices include:
Kona Grill
Luna de Noche
Maggiano's
McCormick & Schmick's
P. F. Changs
When - around lunch time . . . 11:45 am - 12:00 pm? Does that work for everyone?
What - window shopping at Northpark, and possibility of getting WTC Vendor passes courtesy of the handsome John Pollard if we can get a final count to him soon!

I'm setting up a poll for the restaurant options, just so we can figure out where to meet and eat and start the photoshoot and ring swapping!
31.gif

Can't wait to finally get this thing going! It's been far too long to have been PSers without having a GTG!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, Yeah... that was me voting!

Very excited to meet you all!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t have any preference, but my first thought was PF Chang''s, and for some reason I accidentally clicked Kona Grill.

Oops - I have fat fingered my way through today!

How are you doing? Wedding''s getting CLOSE!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and The Intergem show is October 10th at Market Hall - I''m thinking of going. . .

Anyone want to have a mini-GTG?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Doing great, thanks for asking. Suprisingly calm, still not sleeping much though.

Bachelorette is TOMORROW... I am uber excited!

How are you and hubby?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
For some reason it won''t let me vote in the poll.. But I have no preference on meeting location! I''m just excited to meet you all!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:15:31 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Doing great, thanks for asking. Suprisingly calm, still not sleeping much though.

How are you and hubby?
Awesome! TOMORROW?!?!?!? Where are you and your girls going? Or have they kept you in the dark?

Hubby and I are great - planning a short trip to Paris in November . . .maybe.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:16:38 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
For some reason it won''t let me vote in the poll.. But I have no preference on meeting location! I''m just excited to meet you all!
The poll gave me a hard time, too - but, I suppose we''ll just try to find some kind of concensus.

All I want to do this time is to have a reserved table so we can ll find each other!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:18:18 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

How are you and hubby?
Awesome! TOMORROW?!?!?!? Where are you and your girls going? Or have they kept you in the dark?

No clue, just know to show up at MOH''s house at 8 pm.

Oh PARI!!! Have you been? It is wonderful in the fall!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:27:32 PM

How are you and hubby?

I''ve actually never been, and we have a friend heading over there at the same time, so we''ve just decided to tag along. I lived in London for several months, but never made it to Paris.

I should probably pay for the trip soon - that flight is bound to be full shortly.
23.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I CAN''T COME! My son has a 1pm baseball game and no one else to take him. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:51:54 PM

Date: 9/18/2008 5:27:32 PM

How are you and hubby?

I''ve actually never been, and we have a friend heading over there at the same time, so we''ve just decided to tag along. I lived in London for several months, but never made it to Paris.

I should probably pay for the trip soon - that flight is bound to be full shortly.
23.gif
Yes they fill up quick..

Neverendingupgrade: OH NO!!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
SO JEALOUS! I have a mandatory meeting and won''t be able to make it. We should end around 7 pm though... not sure if you all will still be hanging out...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, we could always change the date to Sunday, October 26th?!?!?!

Too many people I was hoping could make it just can''t on Saturday. I don''t want to have a repeat of February . . .

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks to your tagline lauren, i found this thread. i''ll have to check to see how far away northpark mall is from me. if it''s not too far, i may be able to make it.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 11:40:07 AM
Author: jcrow
thanks to your tagline lauren, i found this thread. i''ll have to check to see how far away northpark mall is from me. if it''s not too far, i may be able to make it.
JCrow - wait, I thought you were in Houston!?!?

I think Curiopotter may be coming up for this GTG, if I''m not mistaken.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I''m out for Sunday too. Boy Child has another baseball game. Yes, it''s a baseball weekend. I''ll hopefully meet up with you all sooner than later. Sounds like fun!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for the weekend!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Man oh man, I wish I could go to meet everyone! That''s my hubby''s birthday.

I hope you all have tons of fun!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 11:13:42 AM
You know, we could always change the date to Sunday, October 26th?!?!?!

Too many people I was hoping could make it just can't on Saturday. I don't want to have a repeat of February . . .

You're tooo sweet Lauren, but my volunteer group flies in from all over the country and since we don't get to meet in person very often our meetings take up the entire weekend; I wouldn't be able to make it on Sat either..

ETA: Maybe you could starting a running list of Attending/Not Attending (this time)/Undecided

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
I can attend either day but will need some advance notice to coordinate it with my work schedule. I want to be CERTAIN of having that day off!!

I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you! I mean, meeting y'all.
2.gif

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
P.S. Lauren, thank you (and John Pollard!) for coordinating the logistics!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m still planning, though I''ve no preference for restaurants. OUpear, do you want to carpool?

I''d love for John to get us passes. That would rock!!! (pun intended)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 6:59:40 PM
Author: March-8-2008
I can attend either day but will need some advance notice to coordinate it with my work schedule. I want to be CERTAIN of having that day off!!

I''m so looking forward to meeting all of you! I mean, meeting y''all.
2.gif

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Call it scheduled - OCTOBER 25th - if you need me to call one of your managers for you, I''ll be happy to, Anne!

Yay, I''m so excited!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, so far as coming or very solid "Maybes", I have . . .

Me - Lauren
Katie
IWPO - Kathryn
OUPearGirl
March-8-2008 - Anne
Upgradeable

Also, forgive me, but I don't know everyone's first names yet!
6.gif

I need a final count so I can get the passes from John by about the 12th or so.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable- possibly. I might be coming down for the whole weekend and staying with my parents. If that were to happen I don'' know if we could carpool.

But, if I come down for a shorter time I would love to carpool!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I''m Melissa.
face23.gif
Nice to meet you!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 11:29:28 AM
Author:LaurenThePartier

Thought it was time for a new thread to start getting us all together for this GTG! I''m dying to finally meet everyone, and hope this works out still for everyone.

Where - meet at one of Northpark''s restaurants for lunch - reservation under ''PRICESCOPE'' and ''Lauren''. Choices include:
Kona Grill
Luna de Noche
Maggiano''s
McCormick & Schmick''s
P. F. Changs
When - around lunch time . . . 11:45 am - 12:00 pm? Does that work for everyone?
What - window shopping at Northpark, and possibility of getting WTC Vendor passes courtesy of the handsome John Pollard if we can get a final count to him soon!

I''m setting up a poll for the restaurant options, just so we can figure out where to meet and eat and start the photoshoot and ring swapping!
31.gif

Can''t wait to finally get this thing going! It''s been far too long to have been PSers without having a GTG!
I WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID MISS THIS THREAD BEFORE???

Anyway, I''m also a maybe because I may be in Arizona for business travel but if I am in town COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 6:16:56 PM
Author: Upgradable
Lauren, I''m Melissa.
face23.gif
Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you, Melissa! Can''t wait to meet you in person!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 6:32:30 PM
Author: blondie23

Date: 9/18/2008 11:29:28 AM
Author:LaurenThePartier

Thought it was time for a new thread to start getting us all together for this GTG! I''m dying to finally meet everyone, and hope this works out still for everyone.

Where - meet at one of Northpark''s restaurants for lunch - reservation under ''PRICESCOPE'' and ''Lauren''. Choices include:
Kona Grill
Luna de Noche
Maggiano''s
McCormick & Schmick''s
P. F. Changs

I''m setting up a poll for the restaurant options, just so we can figure out where to meet and eat and start the photoshoot and ring swapping!
31.gif

Can''t wait to finally get this thing going! It''s been far too long to have been PSers without having a GTG!
I WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID MISS THIS THREAD BEFORE???

Anyway, I''m also a maybe because I may be in Arizona for business travel but if I am in town COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!
I''m so glad you found this thread!

Oh, I was up near your neighbourhood this weekend - looks like it''s almost done from 121!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results