shape
carat
color
clarity

DFW PSers assemble - I think it''s time for a *real* GTG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I was just mentioning to NeverEndingUpgrade that us DFW gals(and guys) need to get together - and this time have it work out.
2.gif

So, I''m hoping people see this thread, and might let me know when would be best for a GTG!

We could always meet at Grand Luxe at Galleria, or PF Changs at Northpark for lunch, and then take a lap around the mall looking at jewelry. Both malls have a pretty nice assortment of jewelers . . .

So ladies (and gents - John, I''m looking at you
3.gif
) when and where would you guys like to meet?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to, but completley depends on the date....ya know wedding and all...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 10:39:02 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
I''d love to, but completley depends on the date....ya know wedding and all...
I know, Kathryn - yay(!!!) . . . so which weekends are you available in the coming few weeks?
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I hate to commit to anything really, with 4 Saturdays till the big day I am pretty booked!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 10:45:20 AM
I hate to commit to anything really, with 4 Saturdays till the big day I am pretty booked!
We could do it Saturday or Sunday . . . or maybe just do it into October.
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I think October would be great! It is nice outside then too!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ll look at football gameday schedules. I was planning on coming home to DFW for a weekend when we either have a by or an away game..

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
PS get together at Cowboys Stadium???...lol

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I meant the Sooners football schedule!! The Red River Shootout is Oct. 11. I will be in town that weekend, but it is also a bit nutty in Dallas, and my plans are not laid out yet.

I think I will also be coming down the weekend of the 25th!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 11:59:46 AM
Author: OUpeargirl
I meant the Sooners football schedule!! The Red River Shootout is Oct. 11. I will be in town that weekend, but it is also a bit nutty in Dallas, and my plans are not laid out yet.

You''re here the weekend of the 25th of September?

I know Kathryn will be all getting married and stuff that weekend, so I was thinking we might schedule the GTG some time in October. My birthday is the 12th . . . hmmmm . . .

E B

Ideal_Rock
Awww- I''m from Dallas, but don''t live there anymore so I''m jealous that I''m missing out! Northpark used to be *my* mall (though it tripled in size since I''ve been gone!).

You ladies have a great time and be sure to take plenty of pics!

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/25/2008 10:30:45 AM
Author:LaurenThePartier

We could always meet at Grand Luxe at Galleria, or PF Changs at Northpark for lunch, and then take a lap around the mall looking at jewelry. Both malls have a pretty nice assortment of jewelers . . .

So ladies (and gents - John, I'm looking at you
3.gif
I'll be in Antwerp 9/22-10/5 but if I am available I'd love to join your merry little band.

I know Kathryn will be all getting married and stuff that weekend, so I was thinking we might schedule the GTG some time in October. My birthday is the 12th . . . hmmmm . . .
Indeed? I think a "Birthday-Partier" with tons of finger-blingers and sparkly trinkets sounds groovy.

BTW, the jewelry lap is something I highly encourage and do at least 1x per month to keep up with trends. Northpark Center has more jewelry stores including a DeBeers Store and a James Avery (for those who like his stylings). You will find Cartier & T&Co in both locations but Northpark also has more mainstream commercial stores if they're part of the plan.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 12:29:41 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 8/25/2008 11:59:46 AM
Author: OUpeargirl

You''re here the weekend of the 25th of September?

Oh I meant October! Sorry!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 1:17:07 PM
Author: John Pollard

Date: 8/25/2008 10:30:45 AM
Author:LaurenThePartier

So ladies (and gents - John, I''m looking at you
3.gif
I''ll be in Antwerp 9/22-10/5 but if I am available I''d love to join your merry little band.

Indeed? I think a ''Birthday-Partier'' with tons of finger-blingers and sparkly trinkets sounds groovy.

BTW, the jewelry lap is something I highly encourage and do at least 1x per month to keep up with trends. Northpark Center has more jewelry stores including a DeBeers Store and a James Avery (for those who like his stylings). You will find Cartier & T&Co in both locations but Northpark also has more mainstream commercial stores if they''re part of the plan.
Fantastic, John!

I''m thinking Northpark is most central for most of us anyway. I haven''t been there since the DeBeers opened, but I''m a big fan of Eiseman''s since they tend to carry a lot of Daniel K.

So, maybe the weekend of October 25th-ish?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
It would be so awesome to get an exhibitor pass and do the Dallas world trade center! That is where FI bought my ring (Cook Diamonds). I wonder how we do that?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 4:33:00 PM
It would be so awesome to get an exhibitor pass and do the Dallas world trade center! That is where FI bought my ring (Cook Diamonds). I wonder how we do that?
Hmmmm, that might be a cool thing to do. I''ve never even been to the Dallas WTC.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP for DFW folks!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another bump for DFW PSers!
1.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, hello! I am a DFdub girl! September doesn''t work for me at all as I will be in Atlanta most of the month planning for our wedding (yay!). But I can meet most October weekends. Northpark sounds great :)

How exciting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 1:38:32 PM
Author: somehowcollide
Hello, hello! I am a DFdub girl! September doesn''t work for me at all as I will be in Atlanta most of the month planning for our wedding (yay!). But I can meet most October weekends. Northpark sounds great :)

How exciting!
Yay, nice to see another DFW''er in here!
36.gif

I think we''re looking to the weekend of October 25th for a meet - would that work for you?

Oh, and would we all prefer a Saturday or Sunday?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m another Okie, but if the date is workable I''d love to join the crowd! My Beverley K reset is due to arrive at Pearlman''s on Sept. 26, so I''d vote for an October date.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2008 5:18:37 PM
Author: Upgradable
I''m another Okie, but if the date is workable I''d love to join the crowd! My Beverley K reset is due to arrive at Pearlman''s on Sept. 26, so I''d vote for an October date.
Of course, Upgradable! I think OUPearGirl was planning on coming down the weekend of the 25th - do you think that would work for you? We''d love to have you!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer Saturdays, after all the stores are open later
2.gif
I''ve got October 25th marked as a tentative date!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''ve got the date marked. So, what''s the deal? Do we bring all our bling? Would it be considered gauche'' to pack my loupe?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 12:43:47 PM
Okay, I''ve got the date marked. So, what''s the deal? Do we bring all our bling? Would it be considered gauche'' to pack my loupe?

Hehe, Upgradeable - I have a loupe with my name engraved on it, and it was given to my by WF. I hope it''s not gauche, because I carry mine daily!
4.gif

I think October 25th is pretty much agreeable to everyone. I so hope everyone can make it!

Our dear John has offered to get passes for us to all get into the WTC. So, we need a final headcount of how many people are going, so he can get us enough passes.

Should I start a new thread with all of the details?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn, I wish Dallas wasn't so far away or I would totally go to this, I would love to meet you all
35.gif
Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics! hehe

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 9:10:02 PM
Author: Skippy123
Darn, I wish Dallas wasn''t so far away or I would totally go to this, I would love to meet you all
35.gif
Can''t wait to hear about it and see the pics! hehe
Oh, hun - we would love to have you here! Are you sure you can''t convince hubby to come for a Dallas Cowboys game?
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump so more DFWers/OKers/Houstoners/ATXers can see this!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 3:10:08 PM

Hehe, Upgradeable - I have a loupe with my name engraved on it, and it was given to my by WF. I hope it''s not gauche, because I carry mine daily!
4.gif

I think October 25th is pretty much agreeable to everyone. I so hope everyone can make it!

Our dear John has offered to get passes for us to all get into the WTC. So, we need a final headcount of how many people are going, so he can get us enough passes.

Oh yipee! Count me IN!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 10:56:48 PM
Author: somehowcollide

Date: 8/30/2008 3:10:08 PM

4.gif

Oh yipee! Count me IN!
Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ll start a new thread to remind everyone on September 20th-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results