shape
carat
color
clarity

destinee diamond : good value ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iniyan

Rough_Rock
Hi, just purchased a destinee diamond in singapore. its basically a H&A diamond.

.463 carat, F colour, VS2 for (S$3800), thats about US$ 2000. did i get ripped off ?

the seller offered me another diamond with the same carat and VS2 except it was in ''E'' colour for S$4200, that US$2200. but i felt that the ''F'' was a better choice between the 2.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several sellers list H&A diamonds under the "BY HCA Cut Quality" search on top of this page. Given that these guys are US-based and there would have been added transaction costs to bring any of those stones to you... well, it takes a click to see what I mean
2.gif

flee12

Rough_Rock
Hi

My boyfriend just bought a diamond from www.whiteflash.com, it''s 0.538 carat, H VS2 and it''s USD1362 (inclusive of shipping). Although it''s an H but it''s so white! I was also looking at some stones in Singapore but just could not find one that justify the price tag.

iniyan

Rough_Rock
ya, agree that the diamonds in spore are expensive. went to whiteflash to enquire on the diamond i bought, could have probabaly got a similar diamond that was around S$1000 cheaper.
I guess it was important for me to actually hold and feel the diamond as opposed to seeing pics on the internet, but there is a price to pay for that luxury :)

destineei.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results