shape
carat
color
clarity

Destination Wedding...Need Photographer Advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 10:49:50 AM
Author: wannaBMrsH

Date: 9/30/2009 10:16:45 AM
Author: dani2142

Argh.. that''s annoying. I''ve heard that they get ugly and try to get in the way of other people taking pictures. How crazy because they knew your situation. That''s awesome that you have a good friend that could make it that''s also a professional photographer. I''m sure that was a load off your mind. You are lucky :) Thanks a lot for your post. I appreciate it :)
Hi Dani!

We DIDN''T have a good friend that is a professional photographer...but the resort didn''t have to know that.

Like I said previously, we hired a photographer (well, paid for their trip to our destination wedding) and TOLD the resort they were our very good friends and to please not interfere! hahaha! You don''t have to tell them that they are professional photographers or even if you do, how do they know it''s NOT a family friend if they stay there and participate in your wedding activities?
2.gif

Ohhhh... I gottcha!!!! LOL DuRh!!!!!!!! :0) sneaky, sneaky!! Good for you :) That''s a great idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results