shape
carat
color
clarity

Desperate Housewives Gabrielle tiara

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the tiara that Gabrielle wore on Desperate Housewives when she married Victor.

Thanks in advance!
9.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I looked online with no such luck.. But, you could watch that last episode online to get another look at it. Sorry!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Well Maisie, at least it can be worn as a choker too, so it serves a dual purpose, does that change your mind?
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone post the picture here? It came up as an "X'' on my monitor and now I''m really curious to look at this 1.3M tiara.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is Chrono.
9.gif
I won''t mind if someone gave it to me; it is quite beautiful. hehehe

tiaraweddinggabby.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I sure wouldn''t say no either!
9.gif

I love this designer''s pieces, and they also convert into necklaces after the big day! I have no idea how spendy they are though...

Rangoli

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I wouldn''t mind one myself.
31.gif
Thanks, Skippy.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, I bought a whole load of tiaras from Aumum on Ebay for all my sisters and nieces etc on ebay last Christmas. The crystals were really sparkly and they''re put together quite well - though some are a bit spikey.

Even my granny wanted one when she saw them!

Here''s a link to one they have now - it''s not the same as the one you''re after but they have an extensive range!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Princess-Baguette-Rhinestone-Tiara-Veil-Gown-9615_W0QQitemZ290147330379QQihZ019QQcategoryZ98742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
T

dscn9615.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results