shape
carat
color
clarity

design advice:if i can find the canary square step cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
should i do the entire band in yellow, alternate yellow/white, do 2/2/2/2..., or 3/3/3/3..... (This will go with my emerald cut ER and my existing band of all white square cuts)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you need to post a pic for us. I know what your ering looks like ( who could forget that), but don''t think I''ve seen a pic of your wedding band / eternity band. I have an idea of what I prefer, but would like to see a pic or two to be sure. Thanks!!
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
okay tomorrow --need the light of day

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
kaleigh..............ring filthy and gross but here they are

IMG_0985.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who made your eternity band?? I''d like to see you do a yellow and white band. That would be very pretty. Nice to have some color.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why can''t the wedding band''s setting be as delicate as the bezels holding the sidestones on your ring?
11.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
the eternity band is antique

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WS- I still love seeing pics of your rings. I agree with Kaleigh, I think you should alternate yellow and white and I think 2/2 would be nice but would like to see something in person to be sure..

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of Didiamond''s tennis bracelet for an idea of what alternating colors might look like, (and proof that one can get fancy yellow princesses...
1.gif
)

dddtb.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I saw a sapphire band that someone else posted that was alternating TWO sapphires to every one diamond and I LOVED that look. So maybe 2 yellows to every white? It somehow looked so much more elegant to me than a one to one ratio...

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the 2 or 3 yellow to 1 white idea. I think having it alternating yellow-white-yellow-white-yellow may be too busy. I think a 2 to 2 version would be pretty too. You don''t want to distract from your beautiful e-ring too much!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:28:48 AM
Author: pebbles
I really like the 2 or 3 yellow to 1 white idea. I think having it alternating yellow-white-yellow-white-yellow may be too busy. I think a 2 to 2 version would be pretty too. You don''t want to distract from your beautiful e-ring too much!
i agree the white yellow white yellow is a little pyschedelic....i thought 3 would be really unique but since i have two sidedstones per side i thought 2/2 would sort of go stylistically

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
well the wedding band is a really fine deco piece and i love it so much i couldnt bear to not use it. They are in fact not an ideal match but it looks okay

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:15:20 AM
Author: widget
Here''s a picture of Didiamond''s tennis bracelet for an idea of what alternating colors might look like, (and proof that one can get fancy yellow princesses...
1.gif
)
actually the PROBLEM is that I dont want princess cuts...........I want square step cut

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:20:01 AM
Author: albicocca
I saw a sapphire band that someone else posted that was alternating TWO sapphires to every one diamond and I LOVED that look. So maybe 2 yellows to every white? It somehow looked so much more elegant to me than a one to one ratio...
now thats a GREAT idea!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results