shape
carat
color
clarity

Derco OR Simayof

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi211

Rough_Rock
Any opinons on Derco or Simayof? We have checked out both for a 3 stone engagement ring... although Simayof seems to have better prices, Derco has more of a selection. Both salespersons were not pushy at all (thank goodness)!! If you have purchased from either store, please let me know of your experience with them? Thank you!!
35.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
While I haven''t bought anything from Simayof, I have been in two of their stores here in San Francisco and looked online. Are you shopping on the web or in the store? They certainly were eager to negotiate in the store, so you might even do better than you think. Just do your research about what you want quality wise and what the cost should be and go with the place you like, in my opinion!

mochi211

Rough_Rock
thanks for the reply. we were at the simayof store on union street. i''m not sure if i''d like to buy my diamond online, although it seems like a lot of people on this forum has. this is what i was offered at simayof:
3 stone platnium ring
center stone: 1.51 carat
G color
SI1
Excellent cut
No flouresence
GIA certified
Side stones about .75 total
$11,800

I have to check out derco''s again and see if they can do something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results