shape
carat
color
clarity

Depth and table not on GIA anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I must be really out of it or something
33.gif
, but I just saw a recent GIA report (3/06), and there''s no depth or table percentage listed anymore. When did this happen and why? This is very disturbing to me . . . .

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
They are still listed, just not in the same place. You''ll find these listed on the diamond graphed in profile with other angles and percentages as well. You won''t see the words depth and table, just the numbers.

Bill Scherlag

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Bill, thanks so much. I''m off to go back and look at the report.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/10/2006 11:09:00 PM
Author: Capitol Bill
They are still listed, just not in the same place. You''ll find these listed on the diamond graphed in profile with other angles and percentages as well. You won''t see the words depth and table, just the numbers.

Bill Scherlag
I think the GIA is about to change it back to the way it was..., a lot of dealers are complaining about this change of location...
Since it doesnt read to Table and Depth % on the little slip that fits in the parcel-papers, its quite uncomfortable for seles-people, it makes them have to carry the original reports on them...

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/11/2006 4:05:36 AM
Author: DiaGem

Date: 6/10/2006 11:09:00 PM
Author: Capitol Bill

Bill Scherlag
I think the GIA is about to change it back to the way it was..., a lot of dealers are complaining about this change of location...
Since it doesnt read to Table and Depth % on the little slip that fits in the parcel-papers, its quite uncomfortable for seles-people, it makes them have to carry the original reports on them...
They did mention this possability/probability at the JCK presentation DG.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results