shape
carat
color
clarity

Denim Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any jeans that they just LOVE. I donated a lot of my denim when I moved from New Orleans, but now I see that I am in need of some new jeans.

I kind of want some True Religion''s. I''ve been looking for some really deep indigo looking jeans and I found the perfect pair at Nordstrom.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love True Religion, but my two pairs are getting kind of old/tired. The joey stretches are great for a curvy body!

I have a new pair of citizens of humanity that I''ve been living in.

I also looooooove Taverniti So and Rock&Republic.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
J.Crew does a fab pair of indigo blue trousers...Diesels are great...can''t speak for any more besides Joes Jeans w hich I think are only made for ladies?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 3:28:17 AM
Author: monarch64

Joes Jeans which I think are only made for ladies?
I totally forgot, penn, that you''re not one of the massive majority of women on here!
3.gif
sorry for my "curvy body" recommendation!

FI prefers Seven for All Mankind and J&Company.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH loves Diesel...Levi''s...TR...anything that makes his booty look specatacularicious. Methinks you just need a shopping trip to determine your best fit ofjeans and go from there...Muah!
30.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
PAIGE!!

Out of all the jeans I own I love Paige the best. They lift your tush (which I really don''t have
5.gif
) and make my legs look super long.
Hudsons and 7s are second and 3rd on my list but I recommend that you at least try on a pair of Paige Jeans.
9.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 3:54:22 AM
Author: musey
Date: 1/12/2008 3:28:17 AM

Author: monarch64

Joes Jeans which I think are only made for ladies?

I totally forgot, penn, that you''re not one of the massive majority of women on here!
3.gif
sorry for my ''curvy body'' recommendation!

FI prefers Seven for All Mankind and J&Company.

Well, it''s kind of funny that you say that because I tend to have the same problem that a lot of women have. For a a guy, I have hips and a butt; however, I also have a small waist so my pants tend to gape in the back. The only ones that don''t do that are the Sevens and the one AWESOME pair of D&Gs.

I''ve seen Joe''s Jeans at Nordstrom and I''ve seen Paige at Needless Markup, but I just hate their rude associates so I avoid NM most of the time.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 10:23:12 AM
Author: pennquaker09

Well, it''s kind of funny that you say that because I tend to have the same problem that a lot of women have. For a a guy, I have hips and a butt; however, I also have a small waist so my pants tend to gape in the back. The only ones that don''t do that are the Sevens and the one AWESOME pair of D&Gs.

I''ve seen Joe''s Jeans at Nordstrom and I''ve seen Paige at Needless Markup, but I just hate their rude associates so I avoid NM most of the time.
You might try going to truejeans.com, they have a fit thingie wherein you put in all your measurements and all of your ideas of how you''re shaped, and they tell you the jeans that will fit you best and what size you should get in each pair. You have to register, which I didn''t like, but it''s no big ordeal and they send you emails when a jean that they think is perfect for you is the "jean of the week" and you get money off if you buy it. I haven''t bought any jeans there but it was fun to see what brands would look best on me.
4.gif

I''ve been in various Diesel stores, and, though I love Diesel, they are always snotty as all get-out. I must not look wealthy enough.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is another great jean finder that i am blanking on right now. oh i think it''s zafu.com.

haha penn you should note that you are a guy before you post about denim in the shopping section, i totally wouldn''t have recalled that either!!!

Greg likes Levis and Banana Republic jeans, but amazingly enough, the jeans from A&F and AE actually look pretty darn good on him, and are cheap too, like $60.

designchica

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of BlueCult that I love. They have a little stretch in them and make my butt look awesome!

I also really like Joe''s Jeans. They seem to hold up a long time and look tailored enough that I can wear them to work.

For a more affordable brand, I love my Silver Tabs and get the most compliments on those jeans out of all the pairs I own!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love Citizens and Sevens from Saks. I get them from Bloomingdales normally b/c of the great alterations. Sometimes I get them at discounts stores too. My husband-to-be likes SALTs and Sevens.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
DH loves Diesel jeans. I think they make most men look great too. And I LOVE True Religion. I think they look awesome on both men and women. They are my favorite jeans!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Penn~

I gotta say it....there''s just something about a man in Wranglers. I know you''d never attempt them, but for cowboys (who generally have a bit more of a tush), they are flattering as heck!!
2.gif

Oh the memories.
9.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2008 9:46:53 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Penn~

I gotta say it....there''s just something about a man in Wranglers. I know you''d never attempt them, but for cowboys (who generally have a bit more of a tush), they are flattering as heck!!
2.gif

Oh the memories.
9.gif

You''re great!Honestly, for me it''s more about look than the brand. One of my favorite pair of jeans came from Aeropostale and were like 20 bucks. And I love Levi''s - the good ones, not that crap they sell at certain mass merchants. Gap is also good. Ladies say it with me, LONG & LEAN. I''m not really partial to any one particular brand though. However, I''m more apt to investing in something that will last for a longer amount of time.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Penn~

That was so funny! But, TRUE!!! The one thing they forgot to mention with the jeans tucked into the boots----if you have hips, you totally look like a peg leg. By baby sis got a great pair of boots and I tried them on-I was all "ARRRR!"

I was also pleased to hear DH is wearing the right jeans.

The mom jeans...My mom is a size zero long. (I''ve outweighed her since the 6th grade), Anyway, she wears the really cute trendy jeans and always has, because they''re made for her. The only time I''ve seen the mom jean is on other''s moms. I''ve always wondered what the deal was...

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I wear Citizens of Humanity and Sevens right now - love the Citizens.

My 19 month old wears True Religions - I think mommy needs a pair too....
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My DH is quite tall and the jeans that look best on him are made by Prada. My son likes Buffalo denim.

cheers--Sharon

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
My favorite are Citizens especilaly now that they make petites. I have pretty much every brand out there and those are the best.

FYI Joes Jeans fall apart!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Lucky jeans and my bf enjoys his as well. I hate jean shopping! It''s so hard...at least for me anyway!
thumbdwn23.gif

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results