shape
carat
color
clarity

Denatale/Lazare Kaplan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have any experience with DeNatale jewelers in New York?

2. Does anyone own or have pictures of Lazare Kaplan jewelry? What do you think?

This beautiful pendant was hundreds of dollars more at my local jeweler. Here''s the link to it at DeNatale''s: Link I looked at this piece under a microscope and was amazed at the craftsmanship. Each of the 13 diamonds are ideal cut stones, E-F SI1-2 stones. It is .83ctw.

LazareKaplanClusterJelly.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 1:08:18 AM
Author:Jelly
A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have any experience with DeNatale jewelers in New York?

2. Does anyone own or have pictures of Lazare Kaplan jewelry? What do you think?

This beautiful pendant was hundreds of dollars more at my local jeweler. Here's the link to it at DeNatale's: Link I looked at this piece under a microscope and was amazed at the craftsmanship. Each of the 13 diamonds are ideal cut stones, E-F SI1-2 stones. It is .83ctw.
Jelly, I sold a Lazare Kaplan 3 stone ring in the early 90's. People were just becoming aware of ideal cuts. I brought in the stones loose for my client. To this day, I still remember the ring we made for him. The stones were amazing. His wife was thrilled. She never had an engagement ring. Of course you can find the same quality online, but the stones from Lazare Kaplan were fabulous.
2.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh! I''ve been a fan of Lazare Kaplan diamonds even before I found PS. They are quite beautiful! They definitely have the wow factor, up there with ACA''s, Wallets on Fire, etc.

I figured even if I tried to go a custom route through WF, I may be paying just as much for a custom piece.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Wallets on Fire"?

Hahahahha

9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah....i still remember (about 3 yrs ago) looking at a 1.07 ct E SI2
20.gif
LK. it was a beautiful stone
30.gif
10.gif
but very high premium.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I can''t take credit for the wallets on fire term, I''ve heard it used here before.
9.gif

doglover4

Rough_Rock
Jelly,

I have a Lazare Kaplan stone and I just love it. The cut and brilliance of my stone is amazing. I don''t think you can go wrong.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 6:38:21 PM
Author: doglover4
Jelly,

I have a Lazare Kaplan stone and I just love it. The cut and brilliance of my stone is amazing. I don''t think you can go wrong.
Great! Will you post a photo?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Just got this email. The local jeweler assured me that all the diamonds in this pendant were ideal cut. Good thing I didn''t buy it.
15.gif

Thank you for your interest in DeNatale Jewelers. As per your request, the Lazare Kaplan Cluster pendant does not have all ideal cut diamonds. This particular piece is from their Preferred Collection, which means that the diamonds are cut close to ideal cut as possible but not ideal cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results