shape
carat
color
clarity

Delster & Retsled''s Leon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I missed this when I was on vacation! I think you can trust that I love it!
2.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What a pretty diamond! Congratulations!
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful solitaire!! It''s just perfect! I love the surprise sapphire underneath. Congratulations!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Perfect Perfect Perfect. The most perfect proportions on a solitaire I have ever seen....the setting, the stone...EVERYTHING!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

Congrats to you!
2.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 9:50:56 PM
Author: surfgirl
Delster, congratulations on your engagement to Retsled
28.gif
What you''ve got there is a bonafide family heirloom set. Wear it in good health and enjoy...it''s perfect!
surfgirl, this is such a wonderful compliment, thank you so much, I am very very touched!
1.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
RoseRed, CDNinNYC, RxTechRN2b, cushioncutnut, aggiebling09, maisie, skippy, luckynumber7, diamondseeker2006, iluvcarats, and portia, thank you all so much for your compliments and well wishes!!!

lisamarie - thank you, I can''t wait to see yours too!
36.gif

GemALLogist - I like that, "modern classic"! Thank you!

Love in Bloom - those are generous words indeed, thank you so much! I love your jewellery, Van Craeysnest''s work is just so gorgeous
30.gif

I''m finding more to love about the ring every day. Still spend waaaay too much time every day just ogling it!
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 6:22:01 AM
Author: Delster

Love in Bloom - those are generous words indeed, thank you so much! I love your jewellery, Van Craeysnest''s work is just so gorgeous
30.gif

I''m finding more to love about the ring every day. Still spend waaaay too much time every day just ogling it!
30.gif
Awww, you''re too kind Delster!

Thank goodness you were able to post some more pictures... I think you should post some more so we can ogle your ring with you!
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I must have missed this thread the first go-round! YUMMMMMM!!!
30.gif

I have such a soft spot for Leon's solitaires. They look so fluid and smooooooooooooth!

Congratulations--stone and setting are drop-dead gorgeous!! Wear them in good health!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh Lordy! Look what I''ve been missing! Delster your ring is superb! You must be over the moon with it!
36.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring!! Stunning! I adore the clean, cool, crisp lines of the ering and wedding band. Amazing. Congratulations in advance

spike13

Shiny_Rock
Wow - what a beautiful set.

Did Leon make your wedding band as well?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results