shape
carat
color
clarity

Define LIW?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
OK, so maybe this is a stupid question. Would you please define what qualifies as a LIW? I mean, how many month/year of dating should you have before you become "LIW"? Thanks!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it matters how long you''ve been together.

I would define it as the day you decided you wanted to spend the rest of your life with your future fiance.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
For me it was from the moment FI and I started talking about a future together and marriage.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, for me it was the moment I met my now husband, lol! Seriously, though...I knew from the exact moment he put his arm around me 15 minutes after we met that I wanted to marrry him, and he''s always said he felt the same in that exact moment. I think it''s so different for everyone, though. LIW to me means when the two of you decide together that you''ll be together forever.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
O good. Because that definately makes me a LIW. :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
you''ll know it when you''re in it. it''s when you''ve discussed the future/marriage/ timelines with your BF (and probably several times) and are READY to be engaged now (or yesterday!) and are waiting...

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Before I "know" I am a LIW I broke-off a previous engagement. I said yes to that proposal for the wrong reason (in complete shock by the huge surprise party). He was wrong for me in so many ways. It feels so good to be free of a mistaken relationship.

I knew I will marry my boyfriend before I met him for the first time in person (we met online and became really, really close before meeting in person). It sounds weird but I remember the lunch I had with my girlfriend just before I met with him vividly. I told her "this is the guy I am going to marry".

I have never felt that way or said that about anyone before him. Isn't it weird???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results