shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco- Rose Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
SQUEE!!! I saw that rose gold & silver graduated bead necklace on one of my late night obsessive trawls of the entire interwebs. Gorgeous but too busy for me I think. Alternating stuff bugs me sometimes! The other link didn't work. SIGH!

ON THE GRADUATED BEAD FRONT:
I did find a plus-sized knock off of your beauty here Whaddya think? I should probably see if Tiffany's would adjust the original -- I've had other chains extended by them but this would involve extra balls & such. Have to be a gift I give myself with all that work involved!

ON THE ROSE GOLD FRONT::
I noticed that a designer whose step-sister I'm friendly with has been using rose gold a lot:

Irene N. Rose Gold & Ruby Ring

Rose Gold & Pave bangle bracelet

Sadly no discount for me!
3.gif
BUT I've been scheming ever since I saw a local jewelry artist's work over Memorial Day weekend. She has some AMAZING wee BRUSHED & MATTE FINISH rose gold & diamond pieces that I can't stop thinking about. And she's showing again at the Labor Day Crafts Fair near me this coming weekend.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
If all goes to plan I should have a birthday "surprise" to show ya soon thereafter. Maybe a birthday/anniversary surprise ... depending on which piece I select. OH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Rose Gold for Deco Fairy Dust requested!!!!!!

12.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eyecandy for the link-averse. This is the Rose Gold & Ruby pave ring ... NOT in the realm of b-day possibilities.
3.gif

rosegoldandruby.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
certainly eyecatching!

movie zombie

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And some bangles by the same designer ...
30.gif

irenebangles.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
These earrings are bolder & more fanciful than *I* could pull off ... but I love the matte gold!

irenepeardrop.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
UH OH Iwannaprettyone ... now that I see a similar necklace in matte YELLOW gold ... maybe ROSE gold not so good either. Or is Kathie Lee Gifford's ROSE gold?? Agh - can't tell.

YOUR SILVER TIFF, however, is perfection!!!!

uhohnecklace.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

Date: 8/25/2008 12:58:51 PM
Author: decodelighted
And some bangles by the same designer ...
30.gif

That made me feel faint....
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results