shape
carat
color
clarity

Deciding about a side-grade ... french-cut center

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! :love: So happy for you! :appl: I am a little jealous of your access to great antique jewelry, but on the other hand, I'd probably be broke! I love that ruby ring you posted and it is good it is already reserved! I need to stop looking at colored stones and focus on antique rings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Circe can I be a selfish jewelry addict and request a picture of the backside of the ring? I love art deco pieces (as you know) and one of my favorite aspects about them are the basket/ undergalley details. Can you feed the addiction please?!

AND YES to pictures together of this lovely and your ruby ring!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Acinom|1388762710|3585500 said:
:love: those new pics :love: I needed to come back and stalk this thread :love:

I just can't believe how beautiful and special this piece is. This is a ring to turn heads!! And a ring to get distracted all the time :naughty:
Every single detail about this ring is so stunning: the remarkable center stone is a true eyecatcher and it combines so well with the delicate double halo and thin and elegant band!!! This is what true craftmanship and artistry is. And - while it has an art deco feel - it is very NOW and modern as well. So happy that you have such a classic and timeless signature ring.

And thank you so much for your kind words about my ring :wavey:

Thanks, Acinom! It's definitely doing both so far. 8) I've spent WAY too much time since getting it mesmerized, turning it this way and that.

gemmyblond said:
Wow - just saw this - congrats on a stunning, unique find that looks terrific on you -- way to start off the new year! And of course, it looks wonderful w your sapphire bracelet. Wear both with much happiness!

Thank you, GB. It definitely sets a high bar for the next 362 days. But it's one I'm happy to try to meet. :twisted:

diamondseeker2006 said:
Definitely one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! :love: So happy for you! :appl: I am a little jealous of your access to great antique jewelry, but on the other hand, I'd probably be broke! I love that ruby ring you posted and it is good it is already reserved! I need to stop looking at colored stones and focus on antique rings.

DS, thank you! And, you speak the truth - I AM! Aside from jewelry, no splurges for this gal. And I DO try to resist, unless I see something that's, a) outstandingly unusual, b) unusually cheap, or, c) best of all, both! Next time you're in NYC, I'd love to take you around and see what we could dig up for you .... :naughty:

P.S. - DON'T browse the rest of the Romanov site, if you're trying to resist temptation - it's impossible.

SB621 said:
Circe can I be a selfish jewelry addict and request a picture of the backside of the ring? I love art deco pieces (as you know) and one of my favorite aspects about them are the basket/ undergalley details. Can you feed the addiction please?!

AND YES to pictures together of this lovely and your ruby ring!

SB, your wish is my command - I'm the same way. I was just whinging about this the other day, re: the JAR exhibition ... great selection, but no 360 degree view! Don't they understand that we want ALL the angles?

Ruby pics a'coming as soon as the sun comes out ... in the meantime, throwing up a rudimentary SMTB thread right after this. :geek:

5_gallery_top.jpg

6_gallery_side.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, Circe...... It. Is. Stunning.

I am so glad you got this amazing ring!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too late! I unfortunately browsed every item on that site! Wow! :love: I will take you up on your offer to go shopping the next time I am in NYC! I hope to come sometime this year! :appl: Heck, I'd be excited to just come see your jewelry! :lol:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
You know when you see a pic on PS and it stops you in your tracks? That stunning RH shot with your sapphire bracelet did that to me :love: :love: :love:

Your ring Circe is exquisite and I LOVE IT :)

Please can we have a couple more shots with your bracelet?

Go on you know you want to.... :cheeky:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :love: If you let it go, and it comes back to you...this was so meant to be for you! A better caretaker of this gem for the next generation there is not. I saw that big French cut ring on Leon's site the other year and thought whoa, mother of all French cuts. No, THIS is the mother of all French cuts- the genuine antique article, haloed, surrounded by sapphires, gorgeous. It looks perfect on your finger and with your bracelet! :bigsmile: I'm with DS, I want to see your haunts even if I can't buy anything yet. I want to go to there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results