shape
carat
color
clarity

DC/NoVa Ladies! I need a new hair salon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
As I push my overgrown bangs off my eyes to type this, do any of you have a recommendation for a good hair salon for me? I live in Woodbridge but go to Springfield, Tysons a lot, etc. My stylist in Ohio rocked but unfortunately driving 12 hours to see her is out of the question :)

I like nice salons but not super ridiculously expensive celebrity type, and I just get cuts and highlights/color so need a good colorist too.

THANKS!!!

PnP

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this, since I live in Rockville and was just asking the same thing the other day. Even though I''ve been here for 3 years. I got some suggestions the other day but would be glad to hear more, especially specific salons or stylists!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
went to statements salon and spa in woodbridge va for a haircut and color, its a very nice place, average priced and my hair looks great!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I think it depends on what kind of hair you have, etc... I have fine thick hair and have been getting cuts and highlights from the same lady, Christine at Bubbles @ Pentagon City, for almost 7 years now. I adore her! So much so that I travel from Baltimore now just to get my hair done. She''s great at blond highlights, but since that''s all I''ve had her do, I don''t know if she''s what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results