shape
carat
color
clarity

Day-After Photo Sessions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
has anyone done that? i read from the knot that this is becoming a popular trend and the idea is warming up to me. i would LOVE to wear my wedding gown again!!!

here''s the article from the Knot that i''m referring to: Wedding Photography Idea - Day-After Photo Sessions

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 2:53:32 PM
Author:cleokizzy
has anyone done that? i read from the knot that this is becoming a popular trend and the idea is warming up to me. i would LOVE to wear my wedding gown again!!!

here''s the article from the Knot that i''m referring to: Wedding Photography Idea - Day-After Photo Sessions
It depends. If you''re using it for just bride and groom shots, I dunno. You have to pay for another session (unless you use your engagement session for this). They just don''t seem like wedding pictures to me if they''re not taken on the wedding day. However, I do like the idea of a trash the dress photo shoot.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i did it! although, technically it wasn''t the day after. shoot, the day after all i wanted was rest! but, about a month later we scheduled what we dubbed newlywed shoots. i got into my dress. did my makeup and hair. he got into his tux. we got a bouquet and bout and took pics. i loved them!! and highly recommend doing some. the day of the wedding so much is going on. it was so nice to see each other in our wedding attire and it just be us for a few hours. it was wonderful.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
We are planning on doing it as we are getting married at home and wont have any time for location shots, i want to spend the time with my guests, not having photos.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
For me once the wedding is over, it''s over I doubt I''d want to get dressed up again, have my hair done etc and pose for more pics I''d rather spend the day relaxing with friends and my new DH.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results