shape
carat
color
clarity

David S. Diamonds?? Anyone know much about them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BK24

Rough_Rock
I hope this isn't a taboo topic. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? I'm looking for a Solasfera diamond, but GOG doesn't have the size i want in stock and won't for 6-8 weeks. The Solasfera website lists DSD as a retailer. I don't think they are a PS vendor so I don't want to offend anyone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit:
Okay, I just now realized that DSD is the store of the creator of Solasfera...I feel pretty dumb. ;-) Anyway, any thoughts are appreciated.

leetheway

Rough_Rock
I highly recommend DSD!!!!! He is great to work with.

Incisor

Rough_Rock
Bought the stone from them.
Everything went OK, but they gave me less thing than Good Old Gold gives.
No free shipping, no box (diamond only), no Sarin report, no picture.
They were also somehow more expensive then GOG, but had more choice.
Dom

jdhunter

Rough_Rock
Incisor, how do you like the diamond? What size did you go with? Did you view it and a H&A or other round diamond side by side? How did it compare and contract?

I am in the process of trying to decide between an ACA H&A and a Solasfera but can''t seem to find many people that have seen both! I am looking at somewhere around 1.5 ct, but have heard from a couple people that the solasfera looks better in larger sizes than that. I''d love to hear any insight you have!

SUPA IDEAL KID

Rough_Rock
David S is great!!! You won''t be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results