shape
carat
color
clarity

Darius Rucker

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
It takes a lot for my fiance to get excited. I was given the opportunity to go to a Darius Rucker concert (lead singer of Hootie and the blowfish---in case you are wondering who he is). Anyway, my FI was so excited. He was so cute. He tried not show his enthusiasm, but I know he was excited. He asked about it for days, he was on the internet listening to Darius'' new music. He got home early from work and dressed all cute and wanted to leave early to get to the show. So cute. Anyway, my contact at the venue left me some VIP wrist bands. I thought that just meant we got to sit instead of stand during the concert.

Well, just before the show started, Kendall had to use the bathroom. He came running back to the seats saying, he''s going to come out. I thought he meant on stage, but he meant for a meet and greet. I had no idea we would get to meet Darius. ANyway, I am so glad I had my camera. I had nothing but a ticket stub for him to sign and he did. He was so friendly and his show was fantastic!

Kendall was so happy! He was like a kid on christmas who is so happy, but tries to act too cool for it. It was his first concert in over 5 years. It was so sweet! When we got home last night, he got back online to listen to more of Darius'' new music. I am now thinking of choosing one of his new songs as our first dance!

here is the photo!

Darius.JPG

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Way Cool!!! My SO is very into country music, and didn''t believe him when I told him that he was the lead singer for a rock band lolol.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool is that!!! You all three look adorable!
36.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 2:16:20 PM
Author: monarch64
How cool is that!!! You all three look adorable!
36.gif

thanks! and my FI was happy b/c he was ever so slightly taller than Darius (I was wearing 4 in heels, so I look tall)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
That is so cool, you look so excited! (he''s shorter than I thought. lol!)

I used to listen to Hootie and the Blowfish in highschool occasionally, so when I heard him on country radio (my preferred music) I had to toss it around a bit before I could place him. His new song is doing great, but it does remind me of the Hootie stuff. Maybe it''s just his voice, it''s so identifiable, but I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results