shape
carat
color
clarity

Danube River Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ever taken a river cruise on the Danube? If you have, i would love to hear about it...what boat, ports, time of year, etc. We are thinking of that as a possible honeymoon as Budapest holds a special place in my man''s heart!

THANKS!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Well, I have not been on the Danube, but I have been on a river boat cruise on the Zambezi (in Africa) and it was such a wonderful experience!!!!! Many great photo opps, and lots of wildlife! I'm very glad we did it! We went in March, and it was perfect weather. Good luck
1.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
wow! that sounds like a fantastic trip!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

We did one many many years ago in the austrian part of the danube, beuatiful
30.gif
. I would recommend late spring, summer and early autum so you get the nice weather. I have been on rhine cruise in early spring and it was rainy and miserable.

I would also suggest leaving plenty of time for exloring cities and countryside on foot/car - you will kick yourself if you havnt factored time in to explore the countryside / cities/ towns around the danube.

enjoy
D2B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results