shape
carat
color
clarity

daimond row chicago

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the roc

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I''m new to this diamond buying thing. But I am interested in the "Hearts and arrow" cut by S. Muller & Sons. I am looking to find a list of dealers in the Downtown Chicago Diamond District or anywhere else in the the chicago land area. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The rock, welcome to the forum. I checked http://www.smuller.com site. They do not provide a list of authorized dealers so you''ve got to email them.

Why are you interested in that particular brand?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Otherwise, a well regarded jeweler that''s discussed on the boards here with some frequency, and also has, coincidentally (?), recently become an advertiser here, and is on Wabash, is Dimend Scaasi.

They didn''t respond to my e-mail in advance of a visit to the city, but I probably sounded like I''d be no fun (with family in tow, and possibly not a serious shopper). Not sure if they carry the aforementioned brand, but they''re reputed to carry the more exotic 8-star, as well as others.

Warm regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results