shape
carat
color
clarity

DAILY WORKOUT THREAD TUES 2/22

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning everyone! To those of you lucky enough to have had yesterday off, hope it was a nice three-day weekend.

Just got my 45 min in on the elliptical...a week from today I have my orientation with a weight trainer so I''ll be able to add that to my workout. I was too intimidated about my weight & lack of fitness to go to a yoga class this past Sunday, maybe I''ll feel better next weekend.

Have a great day!

Jenn

madarski

Rough_Rock
Jenn, you are doing awesome!!!! Keep it up sister!!! You are very motivational to the rest of us. Just remember, beauty comes from the inside, and if you feel beautiful there, you project that beauty to everyone who comes in contact with you.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Ok just finished my workout for the day. Have dinner with his parents tonight. These are major sabotage nights where I go crazy. Have to be good tonight. Good going Fountainfairfax, you always post bright and early so I am motivated for the rest of the day.
36.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I am bad, bad, bad.
I canceled my trainer for tonight because I''m so tired. Damn airline -- didn''t get home until 2:30 AM last night (this morning) b/c there was a two hour delay and it took TWO HOURS to get our stupid bags.
I can barely stay awake at work...
Maybe tomorrow morning?

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to my new friends madarsky and allycat! Your support is very inspiring and I look forward to posting when I get home from the gym because I want to know how your journey is going as well! Lets go girls!!!

Jenn

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2005 2
6.gif
8:45 PM
Author: ammayernyc
I am bad, bad, bad.
I canceled my trainer for tonight because I''m so tired. Damn airline -- didn''t get home until 2:30 AM last night (this morning) b/c there was a two hour delay and it took TWO HOURS to get our stupid bags.
I can barely stay awake at work...
Maybe tomorrow morning?
Don''t beat yourself up about it Ammayernyc ~ if you are that tired you probably would not have a very successful workout & actually you are more prone to injury if you are not adequately rested!!! So get some sleep and tomorrow is a new day!!

I tried a new machine today (Cybex Arc? I think?) and spent 40 minutes on it. Kinda like an elliptical but not? Anyhow...

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to post this last night, but I went to Bikram Yoga yesterday!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to post yesterday too, I did an hour of cardio (20 min running, 20 bike, 20 elliptical)

I''ll start a new thread for today. And get the date right this time.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results