shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Sept 1 Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Morning Ladies!
Well since my power went out again last night something evil has happend to my home PC and I can no longer get online. Grr. Anyway I went my 5.5 last night but detroyed one of my ankle weights.
20.gif
This morning I got up and did just over 6 miles with the wrist weights on though. Not too bad. I am going to try and keep with the 11 mile a day minimum for walking/jogging.
I am also going to try and curb my eating habits...I am always trying. I am hpoing that eventually I will be able to do this. Allright off to class with me others need the computers too.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora ~ I''m just in awe of your 11 mile min!!! How do you do it & keep up with everything else?!?!

Anyways, I haven''t been doing anything structured - just packing boxes when I''m not in class, driving to class, or studying. But, I will say that I feel like I''ve been doing one helluva lower back & hamstring routine - those muscles are screaming at me after packing so many boxes, lifting and leaning over so much! I can''t wait until we get into the new house so I''ll have a nice neighborhood to walk in & I can go to the park w/ my dog!!
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
11 miles a day. that is amazing! good job. I rode my bike to the gym this morning, did 20 minutes of squats and biceps and 40 minutes on the eliptical machine. I also have to ride my bike home from work today, so there is a little more of a workout.

My diet is going really well (okay, i cheated last night and had a cookie) however, I am down 3 pounds since monday! It is really hard, no sugar, no bread, no fruit. But I am pretty motivated right now, and the results make me really want to stick to it! We all know that cutting back on food is difficult, but the south beach diet book is inspiration. It doesnt hurt my best friend justl lost 12 pounds in a month on it. Shows you how much crap we usually eat!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
No workout for me today. I have my trainer tomorrow so I took a day off. I went out to dinner last night and, as expected, drank too much. But I restricted my eating so it wasn''t all bad.

I brought my lunch in to work today, which I usually don''t do. There is this internet groccer that I get my stuff from and they started making kids meals so I figured I''d try one out. The whole thing was 300 calories. I was shocked when I opened it! It was tiny. I must be eating more than twice that when I get a sandwich. Portions are just so ridiculous! This is going to be much harder than I thought it would be...
14.gif
32.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2005 11:45:12 AM
Author:Matatora
Morning Ladies!
Well since my power went out again last night something evil has happend to my home PC and I can no longer get online. Grr. Anyway I went my 5.5 last night but detroyed one of my ankle weights.
20.gif
This morning I got up and did just over 6 miles with the wrist weights on though. Not too bad. I am going to try and keep with the 11 mile a day minimum for walking/jogging.
I am also going to try and curb my eating habits...I am always trying. I am hpoing that eventually I will be able to do this. Allright off to class with me others need the computers too.
That is excellent, Matatora! I have gone to the gym 3 mornings out of 4 this week. I awoke with a raging headache and had no choice but to call the chiropractor and go there. I had a bit of a headache yesterday off and on most of the day, but today, it overwhelmed me and so no workout today. I had to call my trainer and move my appt. for this morning for tomorrow late in the morning after I have my dentist appt.
emotion-16.gif

I feel a little better since getting an adjustment, but I am going to snooze for a while as he suggested and perhaps it will ease up. I also made myself a massage appt for later today. Lots of stress at my house
emotion-40.gif
...My son got engaged and we love herand they won''t marry for a year so that is a good stress I think...Our best friend was coerced to resign out of his safe business as of last Fri. and they are in shock, devastated and we feel bad for them...bad stress...my hubby wants to go into business with our friend and strategize and analyze all our expenses because of this---and the lawyers haven''t even worked the whole scenario out yet!!! BAD STRESS...
emangry.gif

I do not weigh myself more than 1x a week. I determine how I am doing by the way my clothes fit rather than the numbers on the scale--for me. I just finished my period and I usually drop a couple of lbs. just cuz of that. For the most part, despite the recent surge in stress, I eat pretty good. I emphasize portion size for myself more than anything else. I usually have a salad 3 to 4x a week with my main meal for the family, and usually have a lunch size salad with chicken or fish about 3 to 4x a week just for me. I want to feel and look about 8 to 10 lbs. lighter by the last week of September...that''s when I have to see my dr. Wish me luck!!!
emembarrassed.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Beh...too much happended during classes today and my war with UPS rages on...I just ate a ton of cheez its. Is it any wonder I am fat?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Miss Mat- I hope you did not have those cheez-its in your apartment? Drop that processed food crap!
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
No...no stuff like that in the apt, but there is a Publix on the way home and I was raging, traffic+hungry+stress= death food
Though I was gifted some Godiva Choclates just now and I am wishing I hadnt been...they are talking to me.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well I am feeling much better now. Talked to someone I used to know for a bit and it had an odd effect. They are big into fitness now too, it will be nice to be albe to chat with someone about such things withotu worrying about if I am coming across to harshly.
I went another 5.5 miles tonight with my wrist weights on my ankles so only five pounds...I will have to replace the ones I destroyed last night.
I need to do more and daily. Any suggestions? I am all ears. Thanks Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results