shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Mon 9.5.05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I got a late start to my exercise today. But a solid start of 6.81 miles is not too bad. I will go again before I got to bed.
How is everyone else feeling on this Labor (free) Day? Milly, Buena Girl, FountainFairFax, AmandaPanda, Mrs Flutter, Mara?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Excercise for me today consisted of riding my bike to and from work, which is about 6 miles round trip. I blew my diet yesterday on margaritas and continued to do so today. Tomorrow I am back on and need to work out early, as I have a meeting with the jeweler at 6:30.
26.gif
My bf''s mom is flying in this weekend from LA for a wedding so any pound or two I drop this week will make me feel better.

Matatora, you inspire me with your consistancy. Good for you!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2005 11:51:01 PM
Author: msflutter
Excercise for me today consisted of riding my bike to and from work, which is about 6 miles round trip. I blew my diet yesterday on margaritas and continued to do so today. Tomorrow I am back on and need to work out early, as I have a meeting with the jeweler at 6:30.
26.gif
My bf''s mom is flying in this weekend from LA for a wedding so any pound or two I drop this week will make me feel better.

Matatora, you inspire me with your consistancy. Good for you!
emembarrassed.gif
I wish I deserved that compliment. I do fine with exercise I just went another 6.87 miles. But I am a miserable eater. I gave into chicken fingers again tongiht.
38.gif

Are you very excited about the meeting tommorow morning. All of the pictures you posted in your other thread looked quite lovely.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results