shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 8/6 Sat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Evening Ladies! I decided to do my laps 2/3 mile again. I really want to get up to a mile but somehow I dont see that happening. At least not in the 2 weeks left that I am home.
28.gif
Still it is nice to exercise and then play with my family in the pool, it feels less isolating then when I do time on the eleptical machine in the exercise room. How is everyone else doing?
FFF has you week slowed down any?

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 5:06:49 PM
Author:Matatora
Good Evening Ladies! I decided to do my laps 2/3 mile again. I really want to get up to a mile but somehow I dont see that happening. At least not in the 2 weeks left that I am home.
28.gif
Still it is nice to exercise and then play with my family in the pool, it feels less isolating then when I do time on the eleptical machine in the exercise room. How is everyone else doing?
FFF has you week slowed down any?
last night I tried to type a recap of the last two weeks at work and got timed-out so I took that as a sign.

Supposedly, my work situation will change tomorrow when one of my employees returns after a two-week abscence- I''ll still be short one person but at least I won''t be doing the fulfillment for our largest account all by myself anymore (today was my first day off since we all met in NYC on the 23rd!) and maybe I can actually get back in my territory and make some $$ towards my bonus.

Anyway, after work yesterday I did an hour of cardio on the arc trainer and had the gym almost all to myself!

Today I did ok controlling my eating at Mom & Dad''s but got home and had a bit of a low-fat ice cream sandwich binge because I had such a crazy sweet attack.....so I''m a little over calories and fat today, but I think my otherwise good behavior this week will still make it ok! We''ll see tomorrow when weigh in
3.gif

Hope you all had a great weekend!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well like I said I did some very naughty eating with those onion straws...but oh! they were soo good. Totally worth it.
3.gif
I went about 6 miles tonight with Victoria, she has said she is not talking to me now because I said it wouldnt be too bad. Where I live the hills are so steep that even the down hill part is nearly painful. But woo woo we did it! We took Ava and Beuaregaurd but left Mr. Victor Zuel at home since that seemed a bit far for a puppy to go. Tommorow is weigh in!
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results