shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 8/5 Friday!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Today was another swimming day! I figure I might as well stick with the until I have to go back to school. Plus it is just so nice to be in the water and I feel like I am getting a great full body workout out. 2/3 of a mile in the pool today and I used some of the water weights we have to work on my arms and shoulders!
I am on target with my weight loss and I really believe that I can make my goal by Christmas.
FFF that cookie sounded soo good you had my mouth watering yummy!
AG-s''mores...I can almost smell them!
Good Day ladies!
Congrats to Mara for walking all over with pedometer!
LLL- The more the better!
Everyone should feel welcome to post here about any questions or concerns they have with health/fitness! If you want support, someone to listen, or just to exchange ideas about exercising you are more then welcome here.

***As long as this is done with the proper consideration for others feelings Lenoid and Miss Irina have made the rules about manners on PS very clear and since we are ladies and gentlemen I am sure we can stick too them***

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Matadora! Sounds like you are doing great!

I was going to go swimming this morning, but I am so sore from yesterday that I decided to take today off. Tomorrow I''ll try to go in the morning but I know that the afternoon will be filled with playing with my friends kids... who have more energy than I thought was humanly possible!

I bought this cool thing where I can put my walkman (yes, I''m still that antiquated... can''t get rid of my mixed tapes!) in a waterproof pouch and tie it around my waist so I can listen to music while I swim. I could swim for hours, but I always get so bored... Hopefully, this will help!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
For kool AP where did you find that thing? I wonder if they make one for my iPod? HAve you ever listend to books on tape? You can rent the m at your local library or for more current selections you can hit the cloest Craker Barrel and rent one for about 3.50$ a week. I love to do this for road trips!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Although I am an avid reader (at least one book a week), I am not a fan of books on tape for some reason. I also like the music to push me along... otherwise I''ll want to stop moving and just listen. Also, no Craker Barrels near me!

I don''t remember the name of the place I got the gadget from -- but also, it took too long to get to me for me to recommend the store. I wouldn''t buy from them again. I''m sure if you google ''waterproof mp3'' that all sorts of thing will pop up. I''m sure there''s some sort of device for an ipod.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora,

If you go to www.otterbox.com, they sell waterproof cases for iPods. My dad has one for the iPod Mini & he sweats a disgusting amount when he is running & so far so good.

Keep up the good work. I''m on my way to the gym after work today (yay 1/2 day Friday!).

Have a good weekend everyone!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Whee, Friday!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I do not officially have a half day but I''m hoping to try and make it one and hit the gym around 3:00...I was so crazy tired this morning I couldn''t get up early enought to go
6.gif

still doing well with the eating...lets see how I do at the ''rents on Sunday (my one day off this week) when all the tasty food comes out!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend & happy workouts!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Today was crazy...and I was naughty.
40.gif
We made ginger snaps for my penpal Marine. I was quality control
27.gif
and then with my hamburger I had onion straws. Bad KayKay Bad! Back in line tomorrow!
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results