shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 7/6 WED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies! I have been lax with my posting. Sorry about that. Final friday and a research proposal have been keeping me busy. I went 3.4 miles this morning and it felt great to do just a bit, enough to stretch my legs and get my blood going without get tiring. Sadly I am continuing my march up the scale. 175.6 this morning. Beh. How about everyone else?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies - unfortunately no workouts to report, because I am visiting the in-laws and thus no workouts (no gym, and workouts outside in the East Coast humidity with my asthma = very very bad idea), but I am watching what I eat and hoping that I won''t gain at least while I am here. I did go try on dresses yesterday with FMIL and future grandma-in-law yesterday, and I think I really love one, so here are some pictures of that one, and also of the fact that I am now down almost 20 lbs total:

AG''s favorite dress so far

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
No workouts until this morning for me!! My stomach had been bothering me for the last couple days, so I decided to lay low until it passed. Went for my circuit training this morning and did my 200 crunches. The scale reflected my lack of workouts
8.gif
but I''m keeping at it!!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
AmberGretchen,

I just went to take a look at your newest pictures. OH MY, you look GREAT! Congratulations!

I went to the gym last night & cannot lift my arms today
emsmile.gif
. I always feel like pain is a good sign.

I plan to go to the gym tonight & work on my legs...so maybe I won''t be able to walk tomorrow; hehe.

Have a good day everyone!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
AG- looks to me like you lost more then 20...you arms look so good. I am only a little jealous! Congrats
36.gif

AchiO- Sticking with it is what counts, and now that you have had a little backtrack you will do even better I am sure. It is better to keep working perhaps this was your plateu?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Just got back from the gym, did my usual: ab class and elliptical for 3.5 miles. I have to go see my family tomorrow and friday I have military stuff to do all day, so I won''t be able to work out again until monday or so, but I''m thinking I need to start mixing it up a bit. I think I''m going to start going to a cardio class that my gym offers. It''s called the FIRM and I''ve done it in the past, it really kicks my butt, in a good way!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE the Firm workout!
36.gif
They are spiffy, I have the DVDs but no room to do them in AL. I am normally not a big fan or aerobics classes but these are ones you can learn at your own pace and still get a sweat going. What gym are you a member of? I am curious as to what the class are like "live".

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I go to Gold''s Gym in Illinois. I did the classes last summer when I was trying to lose all my deployment weight and they were wonderful! The first one was quite a wake-up call, I thought I was in shape until I took that class and realized I wasn''t!! I was soooo sore after that one! But it got better and they really did firm up my thighs and butt and arms. It''s a combination of those areas that are worked, and many times the instructor will focus on one area during the class, so one session will be lots of lunges and kicks for the legs, and the next session will be lots of weights and presses and pushups for the arms. It''s an hour long class and I am absolutely pooped afterwards, but I like it!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Darn...I am a ember of Gold''s Gym here but we dont have the Firm
39.gif
. I really want to get back into that becuase it really give you a great overall workout.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results