shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 7/28 Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay Ladies two days left until the weekend!
9.gif
I am re-starting Atkins induction today. I know a hald teaspoon of cookie dough is not the end of the world but I really want to do this thing clean and fair so...Day One again! Anyway I did 65 minutes on the eleptical machine and then arms and abs. I am hoping to try and make my arms uber strong since the school year means lugging around 30+ lbs or papers at time. Does anyone have little mini goals they set for a week at a time? How about for every other week? Once a month? I think perhaps we could post them and then see where the check marks fall? I am weighing myself everyday (sorry but if I only weighed every few days Iwould convince myself I was weighing in on my heaviest of lightest day) but I think I am going to post my weight on Mondays. I was thrilled to see so many newcomers yesterday, keep it up!
35.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
good for you, Matatora...
36.gif
keep up the hard work!

I did a nice nordic track workout this morning, watching the Today show- that''s what I''ve been doing cardio to lately! And I had yogurt w/ blueberries for breakfast.. yum!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I havent been able to post on here for a while between work and the wedding, but i actually got up early this morning and went to the gym BEFORE work. It was surprisingly easy to get up and hardly anyone there.

So, 20 min on the eliptical, 100 ball crunches and 100 ball/leg lifts

You mentioned mini goals Mata - mine is get my tummy nice and flat again, the way it was before i took my 2 month break from the gym, for the wedding (9 days)!!!
14.gif
After the wedding it will back to the hardcore workout in preperation for my bikini and the Hawaiian honeymoon!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone is doing so well!!!! Congrats all around!

I''m all for mini goals- they sure keep things achievable! I also will be doing my weigh-ins on Monday (although I did cheat and jumped on this morning to make sure I''m on the right path and I''m down 1 1/2 lbs since Monday
9.gif
) My mini goals are 1 hr workout 5x a week, daily calorie intake between 1500 and 2000, daily fat grams 30-40, weight loss of about 2 lbs a week, once I get into it, strength training 3x a week. A little longer term is I want to be down 10 lbs by September 10th (my birthday.) Longer: By year''s end I hope to be down at least 30lbs but 40 is my real goal. and by my birthday in 2006 down 80lbs!!!!!!

I''m really getting into keeping my food journal (sad life I lead) it''s helping me keep control.

I worked until 9:30 last night
8.gif
so the gym was out of the question. I ate light and in control when I got home.
This morning I allowed myself to sleep a little later but still got in 1 hr on the arc trainer at the gym.
Feeling great and plan on looking better!!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats FFF 1.5lbs in three days...woohoo!!!!! You are kicking bum!
36.gif

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Way to go everyone! I''m trying to maintain my 28 lb. weight loss I achieved in June. Happy to say I got on the scale this morning and I''m at the same weight! And even better I lost a percentage in body fat and 1/2 an inch on waist. My goal is to lose another inch on hips/butt/thigh area and get running. I highly recommend everyone add weight training- it is great to cut fat. I actually weight train more than I cardio!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - sounds like everyone is really doing well. Maybe something in the water...

I went to the gym last night and did an intense 45 minutes on the elliptical. Tonight I will try to weight train, but if not tonight then definitely tomorrow night. I will also try to be good at dinner out w/ my FI''s team from work tonight...

My WW WIs have been on Tuesday, but I''m thinking of switching to Wednesday because my lab meetings got moved earlier in the am on Tuesday, and so I''m always in a rush, so not a great time for WI. I would do Monday but I''m afraid of post-weekend bloat, since if I''m gonna splurge, that''ll be the time. My mini-goal for this week is to break the 20lbs lost barrier, and then for the next couple of weeks is to break my next ten-pound barrier (in the actual number on the scale - I''m now at 1X3.5, want to get down to 1(X-1)9.5 or below). I have a family wedding in 2.5 weeks and I would love to be close to 25 lbs down by then, but we''ll see. My overall goal is a bit nebulous - it might be that the next 10-pound range on the scale (albeit at the low end, not at the high end), is what I can realistically maintain, but I''d like to get into the 10-pound range below that if possible. So I will just keep up what I''m doing, and hopefully it will keep working!

Keep it up everyone
1.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are so motivating!!! Your dedication and perserverence are awe-inspiring!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I could''ve worked out today and yesterday...and chose not to (I''m not going to blame my lack of motivation on anyone but me!)...I guess with us leaving on vacation in 6 days, trying too hard at this point is fruitless...but when I return, I need to re-evaluate my workout routine and eating habits...but I''m not going to do this before a vacation!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Damn! everyone is kicking some major booty!!! I just got back from the gym about an hour ago - I just wanted to do cardio today, so I ran 4.5 miles on the elliptical at 5% incline. I''m beat!!

Keep it up ladies!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results