shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily workout thread....7-15-05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning ladies! Hope you all have a productive day!

I went to the gym this morning just to run. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and this time I did a course that alternates between really steep inclines and resistance and lower inclines but faster. I was pooped!
16.gif

The guy next to me was so stinky!
14.gif
It was so bad, I had to breath in and out of my mouth so I wouldn''t smell his stench!! He was covered in sweat and as luck would have it, only finally got off his machine 2 MINUTES before I finished mine, so I had to smell him throughout my whole workout
32.gif

Have a great day!!
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys - I figured I should re-join this thread as I am getting back on track after the disastrous visit to the FILs (I gained a bit of weight and came back feeling bloated and horrible and gross...). But I''ve been to the gym 3 times so far this week - 45-55 minutes on the elliptical trainer plus upper body weights once so far (going again tonight and I will be repeating the weight lifting plus 45 minutes elliptical. Also back on track with my WW Core Plan diet. I have started using a few more of the activity points I earn during the week and am planning to try splurging less on the weekends. If I don''t start losing again, I will cut back the point use, but I''m using them right now on stuff like a little goat cheese (approx. 1/2 oz) in some whole wheat and veggie pasta, or the little 100-cal chocolate popsicles, stuff like that, and only once a day, so hopefully that will have effect of allowing me to continue losing weight but feel a little less deprived.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I am still a big lazy blob.

My bf called my butt big this morning. A little depressing (although, he did it in a very endering way, if that''s possible).

I found a new place that offers in studio training and pilates classes that''s near my office, but they also have trainers that will come to my apartment. They''re expensive, but I think it''s a good use of money. I''ll just have to cut down on the food...
2.gif
20.gif

I''m going to try to lose 30 pounds by December, or at least be well on my way there. I want to look good for his mother when we go visit (she''s a size 2 of all the annoying things in the world), but I also figure that if I don''t have a ring by then, then I''ll be able to kick my bf''s as*!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Amanda!!
9.gif
If nothing else, get in shape to whoop your boyfriend!!! I love it
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2005 4:21:13 PM
Author: AmandaPanda

I''m going to try to lose 30 pounds by December, or at least be well on my way there. I want to look good for his mother when we go visit (she''s a size 2 of all the annoying things in the world), but I also figure that if I don''t have a ring by then, then I''ll be able to kick my bf''s as*!
sounds like motivation to me!
3.gif

i''ve been doing well... working out first thing in the morning before work and on the weekends! i usually take one day off each week, but i just feel better if i get through my workout in the morning! it''s been sooo hot and humid though, and that certainly does not help my motivation.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay... so I said I was getting back into the groove and I did!! Only for 30 minutes this morning before it hit 90 degrees, but at least I did it!!

One of the biggest reasons I''m totally hoping we get this house we made an offer on was because I would actually have room to work out!! Right now, in our 800 sq. ft. house I have this little 2'' x 4'' area in front of the living room tv and I typically end up running into the coffee table doing lunges... So really, I''m trying to justify a new home purchase by saying it would help me get in shape!!!
20.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
AmandaPanda...

A few years ago I found myself a bit, ummmm, well, chubby.

I walked religiously, and went easy on carbs....I lost 40 pounds....It can be done and I looked so good!! Better than high school!!

My sweetie now makes jokes about my big booty...I''ve gained some weight back but have had booty even before that was fashionable!!

He makes me laugh...because I know he loves me and my body!

My friends know that he''s "the one" since any other guy would be drawn and quartered by any such comment to my ample rear!!

I would love to drop 20...and it''s nice to see the support on this board.

Check out the bridal forum...one girl lost 20 pounds and she has before and after pics in bridal gowns...She looks amazing!!

20 pounds can make a world of difference

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey hearts - I think that must be me who lost the 20 lbs, and thank you for the compliment (although its not QUITE 20 yet)...

I am hoping to lose another 15-20 over the next couple of months...

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Was wanting to rejoin this thread, since I am hoping to get back on track. I have had some success with South Beach, but have not been working out but 1x per week. I am afraid my weight loss is going to be muscle if I do not get back into that gym!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I measured my waist yesterday and was pleased to note I finally lost another 1/2 inch! So I''m now down 1.5" from when I started a few months ago. YAY! Just another 1/2" or so to go! Now if only the hips would catch up.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results