shape
carat
color
clarity

DAILY WORKOUT THREAD 2/23/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I did a spinning class this morning. It was haaaaaaaard to get up at 5:45 to get there, I''d like to make it a regular thing, but that may just be too early for me. The class itself was great though!

I''d said I wasn''t going to go look at wedding dresses for a while, but (predictably) got talked into it, so I did last weekend. It was great - not only did I find a dress that I felt comfortable enough in I could get married tomorrow, but I saw lots of motivation for looking even better. The bridesmaids and I have now started the Butt Brigade, daily email motivation. With all this help, I have no chance of failing.
9.gif

madarski

Rough_Rock
Good job!!! That is WICKED early!! I used to go to a BodyPump class at that hour. The hardest part is actually getting yourself out of bed, after that smooth sailing. THen it''s 8AM and you''ve already had a great workout. I''m proud of you!!

I am very sick. I''ve come down with a terrible sinus infection that is preventing me from sleeping at night........even with NyQuil!!! I''m giving myself a break until I feel better.

Keep up the good work!!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Aw you poor thing! Are you on antibiotics? That''s smart, taking a break - you wouldn''t get a good workout anyway and it would just prolong the illness. I had a sinus infection a couple of months ago and the Afrin no-drip spray was a lifesaver...I''d never tried a spray because I thought they were gross but wow does it work.

It IS nice to workout in the morning and have it over and done with.
12.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Blue- great job! It''s great that the dress search started out so well, as we''ve all heard horror stories. Just think about how perfect you will look and feel after all those spin classes! Can''t wait to see some posts of what you choose.

Madarski- I''m sorry you''re so very sick! Sinus infections are the worst discomfort I think I''ve ever had so I feel for you. Right now you just need to get a lot of rest & fluids & I think any calories you take in from Ben&Jerrys or Hagen Daz DO NOT COUNT
3.gif
!

If you haven''t gotten to the Dr and still feel icky you should def. go tomorrow and make sure that doc also perscribes an rx for a little "bling" . diamonds always make us feel better, right girls?

I had to give a presentation last night and didn''t get home until 11 so my workout has been pushed back to this afternoon/evening. I''ll use Blue Chica''s hard work as my inspiration and I''ll burn a few extra calories for Madarski!

Be well everyone!

madarski

Rough_Rock
I''m taking 500mg of Amoxicillin 4 times a day. If that doesn''t get rid of it, I don''t know what will!!!! I just wish it would work already!!!!

I''ve been using that Vicks Sinus Nasal Spray. I find that it works really well, but then I wake up 3 hours later and can''t breathe again! So frustrating.

I have an 8 hour work day ahead of me, so I have been trying to rest all day and take it easy before I have to go in!!!

The sad thing is......I have no appetite, so Ben and Jerry''s doesnt even sound good right now!! (GASP!!!) I never thought I''d hear myself say that!!! I had to choke down a bowl of Special K this morning. Could barely do it. But I need something in my belly cuz I''m taking maximum strength non drowsy OTC sinus meds, and they make me loopy.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been having serious knee pain lately which has really put a cramp in my workout schedule. I''m seriously considering starting cortisone shots, but I really don''t want to start pumping my body with steroids. I just don''t know what to do. My knee almost always bothers me to some extent, but lately it''s nearly constant pain that radiates all the way into my hip. If it doesn''t start getting better, I''m probably going to have to head back to my orthpaedic surgeon. But I promise I am going to get in a solid 45 min of pilates in a little while though anyway!
36.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
madarski - the antibiotics SHOULD work - if they don''t, go back to the Dr., don''t feel bad about complaining. I know what you mean about nothing tasting good, when you''re stuffed up nothing does.

Good luck with your workout madarski, glad my fatigue is useful.
2.gif

icekid - Ouch, that sucks. I''m very frustrated with my body too...I miss the days of working out just being a matter of soreness, as opposed to joint pain. Good for you for staying active anyway. Everyone''s recommended swimming to me, so I''ll pass that along if you have access to a pool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results