shape
carat
color
clarity

DAILY WORKOUT JOURNAL -- FEB 15,2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

madarski

Rough_Rock
Here is a thread for all LIW to motivate eachother on getting in shape for the proposal and the big day..........but most importantly for OURSELVES!!!! Just make a post whenever you workout and let us all know what exactly you did. This way we can all keep eachother in check and offer eachother support and encouragement. It''s also a good way to track your improvement!!

Good luck girls.........LETS GET BUFF!!!!!!!

madarski

Rough_Rock
I did two videos today that I borrowed from a friend. They are Hollywood Trainer Ultimate Crosstraining. The first one was a 20min Ab Blast video. This lady is CRAZY. Her break consists of normal crunches while she tells you the next impossible ab exercise you will be attmepting!!! Felt great, though. I love the burn. The second one is 40 minutes long. There are 10 minute segments of Cardio, Kickboxing, Yoga, and Pilates. Its nice to change it up, and it''s a pretty hard full body workout.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I was so tired when I got home from work that I didn''t feel like doing ANYTHING!...but my sister (God Bless her) called and said, "why don''t we take Jack and Corona for a walk" I went with her and her dog, but I didn''t take my dog b/c it is slushy, muddy outside and I just gave him a bath this weekend and I wasn''t about to subject myself to that again. So I put my coat on and met her and her dog for a walk! Better than nothing I guess. Baby Steps!

Here''s a pic of my dog at bathtime!

100_0198.JPG

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Way to go Madarski!!!!

I''ll be posting after my morning workout...

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
Monday I skipped out on my trainer - Vday dinner with my honey comes first!

Tonight we''re boxing - usually 40 mins of cardio type workout.
tomorrow I have the gym.
day after i have the gym.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Yesterday I was stuck at the hospital b/c my mom is a bit sick.

Tonite.... in the middle of an upgrade and heading back over to hospital.
15.gif
Poo! Mybe tomorrow....morning.
23.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to Bikram yoga yesterday and today...I''m already sore, hopefully I won''t fall out of bed in the morning.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
cute330- I hope your mom is okay.

Journal- Last night I went to a weight training class at my kickboxing gym. I haven''t been there at all since last Thursday, so it was torture to go (and not too mention that my bf and I got into a fight- on Valentine''s Day no less, and really all I wanted to do was go home after work and crawl in my bed and mope!). Anyhow, I pushed my self and even used a little heavier weights than I normally do. I am so glad I went and think it is great that we can all motivate each other.

Also, according to fitday- Only 21% of my calories were from fat
36.gif

and I burned much more calories than I ate.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Cute: Best wishes to your mom. I hope she is doing better

Well I worked out (but I rarely miss) I also binged for supper. So totally negated any working out. *Sigh* starting over today.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Sweet Job KY! And thank you!

As for you Ally, shame shame. lol! Thank you as well.. She is doing better.

Me, had Wendy''s (1st thing I saw opened that early in the morning) and took care of mom @ home.
28.gif

What''s that saying... pot calling the kettle. heh
41.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You girls are great. No promises, but hope to make either yoga or pilates mat class on Saturday.

Cute330, I hope your mom is doing all right!

FTLOD, your doggy is adorable!

ETA: I'm a total clueball and didn't catch on that there's a NEW workout thread for every day! Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results