shape
carat
color
clarity

D needs some PS fairy dust...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust from me, too! When do you think he''ll find out?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks julesbeth and NEL! As far as he knows, he should find out in the next two weeks, which is such a long time when you''re waiting for news like that. I''m really hoping that he''ll find out earlier.

Thanks so much everyone!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
bee,

My husband is ok but... without a job.
15.gif
He has severance that will carry him through the end of the year so that''s good. After that I''m the sole income earner! Yikes!! Hope he finds a job soon.

Hope you find out soon about what''s going on with your FI''s company.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending good thoughts your way, Bee. I hope that things look up for D. soon.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that your husband is without job portia. I''ll keep everything crossed that he gets a great one soon.
Thanks Zoe for the wishes. D still hasn''t heard anything from that other company yet. I hope they find out soon.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
dustDUSTdustDUSTdustDUST

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*Sending dust your way*

I hope he gets good news!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you princess and ladypirate! I''ll let you guys know as soon as he finds out.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well D found out his news today and it''s not good, actually probably worse than he thought. The other company aren''t going to do the buy out and so his company will be closing. Originally they thought that they''d be open until Christmas but now they''ve found out it will only be open until this friday
14.gif
I just feel awful for him.
14.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh Bee I''m sorry. ((HUGS))

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you geckodani!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/13/2008 12:39:48 PM
Author: geckodani
Oh Bee I''m sorry. ((HUGS))
Me too Bee....

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lorelei!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, bee... I''m so sorry to hear this.
8.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for D, that is not happy news at all! Who knows, maybe this will lead to an even better job soon.

HUGS, to the both of you!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Bee--I''m so sorry. I hope he finds another job quickly. Are there any openings at the company that was thinking of buying his out?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much portia, omieluv and lp!! Unfortunately the company that he was going to buy them out is in the UK and D wants to stay living in Dublin if possible. He''s rang quite a few contacts that he knows and they all said to send them in his c.v so I''m keeping everything crossed that one of them might get back to him. Unfortunately there''s just no building going on here at the moment. The housing market has slumped
15.gif

thank you so much again everyone.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh bee*, I''m so sorry to hear about D''s job ending so soon. Sending lots of dust and postiive thoughts your way...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Patiently! I appreciate it!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Bee, one friend I have who is trained as an architect is working as a graphic designer now that the housing market is so bad--could D do something like that? I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s thinking of doing something like that. He''s great at CAD so he might do something in that field and now he''s thinking that he might go back to college to do a masters for a year. We''re lucky in that we saved and saved when we were both working full time so we''re not too stretched in that department, I just don''t want him to worry at all
8.gif
Thanks again lp!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Sorry bee*, that really sux
7.gif
I used to work in an architecture firm and i know how susceptible they are to projects/the economy.

Sending lots of dust to D to get some fantastic new project with Gehry or some such!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, bee* I''m so sorry to hear this. I hope that this leads him to a better career, and I hope that you two can find strength in the interim. Do keep us posted on his job search.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my... Sending lots of dust your way!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Bee! Sending future career dust his way.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ack Bee, sending LOTS of dust your way! I bet he won''t have too hard of a time - is it possible for him to apply with that other company that chose not to buy them out?

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you and D, bee*!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the support Blackpaw, Haven, Tuckins1, coati, MonkeyPie and katamari. He has been ringing everyone today but no joy so far. Hopefully something will come along soon.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
bee - Wishing you two the best. I hope he finds something!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about that.
15.gif
But I am sending him tons of luck and dust for the future job!! Something better will come along.

sparkle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results