shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute Puppy Overload here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24714000/?GT1=43001&pg=1#TODAY_UGC_pupsfinal

The Today show crowns the cutest puppies ever.....
30.gif
I like puppies 4, 5 and 7 the best!

I liked 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

I HAVE PUPPY INDECISIVENESS! I thought they were all so sweet. But my Miss Maya is the sweetest!

I love Puppy no. 7, 8 and 11. I love Goldens
9.gif
I love other dogs too but Golden's I have a soft spot for. hehe

My favourites are 4, 6 and 13. All are such sweet and beautiful babies!

I love them all
30.gif

OH MY GOD! So cute! I can''t stand it! I loved the Burmese Mountain dog, and the golden retriever with the blue bandanna was ridiculously cute. But they were all adorable!

Awww I love them all :) thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, I could stare at them all day.
30.gif
Especially the two little white puppies in the bathtub - they look like polar bears!

Oh good grief!! Give me all of those cute little cuddly puppies. I''ll get down right on the floor and play with them.
9.gif

Date: 6/2/2008 3:51:19 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh good grief!! Give me all of those cute little cuddly puppies. I'll get down right on the floor and play with them.
9.gif
That is how I feel!!! I just LOVE puppies; soooo cuddly and cute. I can almost hear myself talking baby talk in my head to them. LOL
6.gif
9.gif
hehe

I love reading the commentary by our PS'ers too like SDL and Thing. hehe

hee hee hee, that is what I do. I did that to our three Lhasa''s and I did that to Mazie. In fact, I still do. ha ha ha ha ha. My grandson''s look at me and say "your weird Nana" ha ha ha ha ha.

Date: 6/2/2008 3:59:35 PM
Author: Linda W
hee hee hee, that is what I do. I did that to our three Lhasa's and I did that to Mazie. In fact, I still do. ha ha ha ha ha. My grandson's look at me and say 'your weird Nana' ha ha ha ha ha.
LOL, you are adorable Linda. hehe I would do the same if I had a pup
9.gif
Hey, maybe I need to borrow my sisters golden and not return him to her. hehe
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif
2.gif

They are all so cute! Number 6 looks just like my Max when he was little.

Anyone know what kind of dog #5 was (were since there were two of them
31.gif
)??

Omg, number 4! I have a SERIOUS want for a Yorkie, and that one just had the sweetest eyes ever.

My favorites were #1, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 11. If I had to pick one though, I think I'd go with #1. Sooooo adorable! What kind of dog is it? I don't think the caption mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP