shape
carat
color
clarity

Customer service is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vegasjon

Rough_Rock
OK, so I wasn''t a nightmare customer, but I needed some extra help at times... I changed my order... I ran into a bank delay... all along, Barbara at Union Diamond took care to make sure I got what I wanted. Just thought I''d share the experience with the folks here. I should receive my order in a couple of days and will follow-up to confirm what I already know: everything will be just as promised.

It''s nice to have confidence making such an important purchase from 1,000 miles away. From what I''ve read here, several of the Pricescope vendors have gone out of their way to instill that trust (and you regular posters help a lot, too!).

BTW (after plenty of agonizing), here''s my choice:

GIA cert.
1.31 ct.
F color
VS 2
Ex cut
Ex polish
VG sym
55% table
61% depth
35 deg. crown
40.4 deg. pavil
girdle thin-med.
.6 on the HCA
measures 7.11-7.09-4.33
no culet

Cost was $9,850 for the stone.

It will be mounted (for now) on a very basic white gold Tiffany-style band. Thought the soon-to-be missus and I could shop together for something a bit more elaborate down the road. Look forward to seeing it in person!

SLQDiamond1.jpg

vegasjon

Rough_Rock
Second view:

SLQDiamond2.jpg

Agent3Civ

Shiny_Rock
vegas that is an extremely beautiful looking stone

Small

Brilliant_Rock
WOW...congrats
36.gif
36.gif
That is a beautiful stone
30.gif
30.gif
I''m sure she''s going to love it!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a great stone, I cannot wait to see it set and on her hand! Congrats!

vegasjon

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comments. You know, it''s interesting to see the difference from company to company when it comes to gathering detailed info on stones. Don''t know how others feel about this -- and perhaps I was an overly picky shopper -- but it really helps when e-tailers can readily provide certificates, photos, and detailed specs. Knowing what I know (and this is from a pretty basic diamond shopper... I''m no expert), I''m only confident in a purchase when I have all of the above to consider. I know you experts on this board probably want all that info -- and maybe more. But I suppose most shoppers must still be satisfied with the basics (4cs, price, and maybe a cut description of "very good" or "excellent").

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you got a good deal. I just bought a marquise cut from Union DIamond a few weeks back and I was astonished at the price and the services. I will definitely shop with them again also. I haven't taken pics yets but I will get them on here soon. I dealt with Leah at Union Diamond.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a gorgeous stone. Can''t wait to se it set.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad you had a good experience and found a super stone. the setting sounds lovely too.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a great diamond!!!!!!! Well done! Quick hijack, welcome back Kaleigh, hope you had a lovely time!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooohhh.... aahhhhhh...

that is one gorgeous stone!!!

It''s such a good idea to start out with the simple setting, too.
You & she can enjoy ring shopping together.

Very well done!

vegasjon

Rough_Rock
My thoughts, exactly, dbgaap. Should be fun! Figured I might take the original band and -- at some point -- surprise her by giving it back to her with another stone in it (she''s partial to pink. A nice tourmaline, maybe?).

By the way -- the ring is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Will post pix when it gets here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results