shape
carat
color
clarity

custom titanium ering with side stones with pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
I have sent this pic to 3 vendors, the first (who I really wanted) said they couldn't do it, the second thought I was asking for them to change the stones in an existing somewhat similar design and said changing the stone to RBs wasn't available at this time, and the third has just sent the design off to their own designer. This is my own design. I was hoping for an approx 1ct centre RB and approx 0.2ct RB sides in a titanium tension setting. My ring size is approx 5 1/2... any opinions on if this is possible and who might be able to do it?? I have contacted Boone Rings, Absolute Titanium and Titanium Rings...

customring123456789.jpg

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Opinions are also wanted on the setting!! Any likes/dislikes/suggestions?? :)

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
Here''s the similar setting that can''t be changed to a RB to give you an idea of what a titanium tension would look like in an actual ring...

cath135.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried posting this in Rocky Talky? It gets more traffic than here and this should be fine as a topic over there.

~*ice is nice*~

Rough_Rock
thanks, I will!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results