shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Setting-- Where/Who To Look Into?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jsmith8

Rough_Rock
Hey another post by a newbie but I''m hoping to find some answers!

So, I had my heart set on an engagement ring setting from LaurieSarah on Etsy but after talking to her, I discovered that I may have to have a custom setting made instead.

I appreciate her honesty with this and the fact that she didn''t lie or lead me on and then have me frusturated later!

The setting I loved from her couldn''t be made to become any bulkier and after much discussion, I found out that it wouldn''t be suitable to be worn everyday with the construction of it now.

8.gif
39.gif

But I definitely still want this ring... Or a ring that looks very similar.

So, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where/who to look into for creating a custom engagement ring? I would love LOTS of recommendations since I will (hopefully) be looking into lots of people for this project!

Thank you!

Idea 1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting this in Rocky Talky will give you a ton of replies. The usual recommendations I see here are Whiteflash, Brian Gavin Diamonds, Engagement Rings Direct, James Allen, Maytal, Leon Mege, Ocean, and I''m sure I''m missing so many more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results