shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Mens Band from David Keeling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
dont have pictures yet - but I will post when I can - but I did want to let you guys know about David and if you are looking for custom work in 19kt white gold he is a great person to work with - we are in the US - David is in Canada - but he was one of the few folks I could find that works with this particular alloy - I was interested in it because it supposedly offers what I was looking for - a bright white metal, heft that feels very close to platinum, will not patina, scratch resistant, and will not require rodium plating - time will tell on all these things - but I love the ring he made for me - I got the inspiration from a member here - where I saw a man's band that she had set a surprise stone inside the ring - so I took that idea and expanded it a little with David's help - I had 3 small stones inset into the inner side of the band - when on my hand it looks like a nice clean domed 5 mm classic ring - but when I take it off and look inside I see 3 small stones - 2 are the birth stones of my children - and a small diamond that was in my wife's original wedding set before we upgraded that this year with help from Mark T - another great experience that I will post later with pictures - where Mark helped us get an awesome 1.75 RB set in a memoire platinum setting with a matching 9 stone wedding band - and saved me a ton of headache, stress and money - anyway - on the ring David made for me - the workmanship is outstanding - the ring is perfect - and when i had to send it back in originally for some resizing and flipping out one of the stones (did not originally use one of my wife's stones) he was great about making the changes - and the ring came back perfect - we are now working with him to do something similar with the remaining diamonds from my wife's old setting as a right hand ring - this time having a dome band with 6 small diamonds set into the band around the outside of the ring on the center line - we can not wait to get it - I am sure it will be the same great quality -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results