shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom made ring with photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 3:06:14 PM
Author: Chrono
Gorgeous! I'm in love with the setting and even the bar supports blend in incredibly well. The center diamond is pretty cool too; it's interesting to see how it seems to colour shift. You ladies (TL, PR and you) are on your way to converting me into getting a coloured diamond pretty soon.
18.gif
Beware Chrono, once you start with colored diamonds, you will be hooked-there is just something mesmerizing about them :)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great setting and interesting stone.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/25/2009 3:06:09 PM
Author: stepcutnut

Gorgeous! I''m in love with the setting and even the bar supports blend in incredibly well. The center diamond is pretty cool too; it''s interesting to see how it seems to colour shift. You ladies (TL, PR and you) are on your way to converting me into getting a coloured diamond pretty soon.
18.gif
Beware Chrono, once you start with colored diamonds, you will be hooked-there is just something mesmerizing about them :)
I guess I had better watch out then.
12.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that ring. Gorgeous. Does the diamond sparkle like a white one?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. I love that setting, very unique.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
OMG, LD, your ring is just GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

I love the asscher cut, the color changes, the sidestones and the setting! I know this must have been a tough choice for you, but you did great with the YG head and white metal. Is this 18K WG or platinum? I also love how fluid the transition is between the YG and the WG/Plat. It''s very delicate and just blends together perfectly! And I love love the surprise diamond, it''s a very nice touch.

Do I see a hint of gray in your stone or is it just the photos? I know the gray color in itself is not very exciting, but in colored diamonds, it can be a wonderful thing! Gray in diamonds absorb so much of their surroundings, and they pick up the colors of their environment. I can tell you that the gray in my colored diamonds do the very same color shift. They are so fun and mesmerizing, aren''t they? It''s like getting many different stones and personalities in one!
31.gif

Congrats on such a wonderful piece, and I wouldn''t be surprised if this is not your last colored diamond project.
11.gif

My next search is an orangy (or at least orange looking) diamond that I''d love to set in 18K YG.
3.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 1:07:52 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Then in some lights it looks almost chocolate!
Oh peachy goodness!!!
30.gif
That is just gorgeous!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I''m in love with the setting and even the bar supports blend in incredibly well. The center diamond is pretty cool too; it''s interesting to see how it seems to colour shift. You ladies (TL, PR and you) are on your way to converting me into getting a coloured diamond pretty soon.
18.gif

Mu waaa haaa haaaaa!!! Come, Chrono, and join us
11.gif

Welcome to the dark side of colored diamonds. Just be warned though, once you go colored, you may never go back. I was hooked the first time I saw Peachy. There''s something so mesmerizing about them, so rich and captivating. It''s like getting a colored stone and a diamond all in one. You get the lively color of a colored stone, but with the hypnotizing fire and scintillation that only diamonds can give. And if you get one with strong fluoro, you get a stronger (sometimes more vivid) face-up color especially in sunlight. It''s really awesome!

So how soon is soon? And what color do you have in mind?
31.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
This is so absolutely kewl. What personality in this stone & setting ! !

Can I ask where you found the stone? Setting?

LD, you put together some spectacular things.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh..it''s so pretty! I''m loving all these colored diamonds..

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting diamond, to be sure! I think you''ve done a lovely job in showcasing it, LD.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2009 3:43:15 AM
Author: platinumrock

Mu waaa haaa haaaaa!!! Come, Chrono, and join us
11.gif

Welcome to the dark side of colored diamonds. Just be warned though, once you go colored, you may never go back. I was hooked the first time I saw Peachy. There''s something so mesmerizing about them, so rich and captivating. It''s like getting a colored stone and a diamond all in one. You get the lively color of a colored stone, but with the hypnotizing fire and scintillation that only diamonds can give. And if you get one with strong fluoro, you get a stronger (sometimes more vivid) face-up color especially in sunlight. It''s really awesome!

So how soon is soon? And what color do you have in mind?
31.gif
Soon as in any time in 2010 but my problem is that I like the very expensive colours like pure pink and a strong yellow green.
20.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m back because . . . well, it''s a coloured Asscher diamond and I''m totally smitten!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LD, I have to say, your ring has become my new fascination. If your friend finds any more coloured diamond asschers, I''d like to be in line to learn about them. That is just a stunning, stunning ring - with so much personality and I''m sure the IRL character is unmatched.
9.gif

Once again, wear it in health and happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results