shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Jeweler in Seattle - Recommendations please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Can any one give a glowing recommendtion for a custom jeweler in the Seattle area?

Is there a association of custom jewelers that can be searched?

Thanks
Maya

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
You can always try Find My Jeweler.com if you don''t get any recommendations. I used their service to find my jeweler and was very happy with the results!!!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
I just recently received my ring from an awesome custom jeweller in Seattle. I will try to post pictures of my ring as soon as I can take good enough pics of it. Private message me and I will give you his name.

jasper

Shiny_Rock
Maya,

I am delighted with J. Lewis Jewellers in Bellevue. It is a family business; the sales staff are the owners. They have 2 on-site bench jewellers, wonderful service, and a wide selection. They were happy to work with us to design something that perfectly fit our needs. (Marie is delighted by how comfortable her ring is.) They keep a folder with our appraisals, wish-lists, and design notes for future jewelry.

Their work is first-rate, very reasonably priced, and they take responsibility for their work.

J. Lewis Jewellers
10655 NE 4th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 455-2204

I have posted my shopping experience at:

Seattle Area Jewellers (Topic 18415)
Advantages of local jewellers (Topic 18415, post 131803)
J. Lewis Jewellers (Topic 18415, post 131805)
Designing a comfortable ring (Topic 18415, post 131806)

Best wishes,

Jasper
folds.net/diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results