shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Danielle Diamond and Sapphire Band

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had Whiteflash make me a custom Danielle diamond and sapphire band. The original band is 2.1 mm and has .01 carat diamonds and sapphires in it. I wanted something slightly larger so had them use .03 carat diamonds and .05 carat sapphires. The band is 2.7 wide. The ACA melee diamonds are firecrackers. The sapphires can be dark sometimes since they are small and bezel set but you still catch flashes and bright blue color as the light or angle changes. I have 2 wider bands I wear with my ering but I wanted something about the same width as well and thought adding some sapphires to the band would give me very different options for bands.

I want to thank all the wonderful and helpful people at Whiteflash for all their help and friendly customer service. Brittany and Vera are always a delight to work with and I've never been disappointed with the quality of jewelry I receive from Whiteflash.

My ering is also from Whiteflash. The setting is a custom mounting made out of their 3mm scattered diamond band and the diamond is an ACA 1.52 carat F VS1.

The Ugly Doll Teddy Bear and Killer Rabbit is a side story. I collect Teddy Bears and my husband has quite a few Killer Rabbits (ala Monty Python) that chew on my bears. I told Brittany my husband said I couldn't ask for another Teddy Bear but if one showed up at my house I'd give it a good home. So this is the Teddy Bear that showed up with my ring. I can't help but laugh and smile when I see it.

_363.jpeg

_364.jpeg

_365.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more assorted pictures.

bandsap1.jpeg

bandsap2.jpeg

band3.jpeg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha. Love the bear! And love the ring. It looks great with your ring.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new band! :clap: Your photos are great! The new band is very sparkly! Love the new Teddy Bear! How thoughtful of them, but you really must keep the killer rabbits away! :-o

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lorrissey. The bear is so ugly it’s cute. I like having my ering and band the same width. My other 2 bands are about 4mm.

Thank you Rockinruby. I told the photographer at Whiteflash he has my dream job. Taking photos of jewelry and getting paid for it would be a great job, wouldn’t it? It was very nice of Whiteflash to send me the bear. When I bought my ering from them I asked if they had any teddy bears and they sent me a little brown bear that I named Arrows. The Killer Rabbits around here are definitely out of control. My DH delights in using them to tease me.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful band! It looks great with your diamond ring. Congrats with this beauty and enjoy wearing it!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wear in beautiful & blingy good health!
Love both rings, and they look so fine together. you have a great eye :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful :appl: It's great that you got a thicker band to better see the diamond sparkles and its width goes well with that of ering :appl: Ugly teddy is so cute!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new Whiteflash band and it is perfect with your e-ring! :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy! LOVE the new band. It looks absolutely perfect with the solitaire. PERFECT. I am so happy for you. What a great choice!! :love: :appl: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new band! It looks fantastic with your engagement ring and has a nice presence on its own!
Whiteflash is amazing! :appl:

I think it is hilarious that they were able to help you to smuggle another bear into your home. Great story about your bears and your hubby's killer rabbits. :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Acinom. I like having a band that isn’t thicker than my ering.

Thank you Jimmianne. I am a sucker for sapphires and kind of like a little color with my wedding set.

Thank you Thecat. I don’t think I would have liked the smaller width and gems; this is enough to add some sparkle but not take away from the ering. Isn’t Ugly Teddy cute?

Thank you Diamondseeker. I can’t say I have a favorite among my 3 bands but I am sure this one will get worn frequently.

Thank you LLJsmom. I think I am starting to collect bands.

Thank you Cyrstal24K. I told Brittany the band is certainly thinner than my other bands. It is delicate but not think or cheaply made. DH and I have had a lot of laughs with our bears and rabbits. Yes, we are easily entertained.

Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

:love: :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond and sapphire band! It is one of my favorite combinations. It looks like a perfect match for you solitaire. Congratulations! :appl: :love:

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band, Marcy!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring Marcy! It looks lovely with your e-ring! And that bear..how cute!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:appl: Lovely Marcy!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new addition to your collection! The bear is cute as well!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
I love how unexpectant of a match with your e-ring setting. Really pretty altogether

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures Marcy! Your new band looks so perfect with your e-ring which is also awesome! Love love love.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
marcy|1435427013|3895278 said:
Thank you Rockinruby. I told the photographer at Whiteflash he has my dream job. Taking photos of jewelry and getting paid for it would be a great job, wouldn’t it? It was very nice of Whiteflash to send me the bear. When I bought my ering from them I asked if they had any teddy bears and they sent me a little brown bear that I named Arrows. The Killer Rabbits around here are definitely out of control. My DH delights in using them to tease me.

I agree! It would be a dream to have a job like that & be paid for photographing amazing jewelry! This thread is really amazing also because you have taken some beautiful shots of your new ring! I love threads like this with lots of great pics taken from various angles. It seems to be really helpful when you need inspiration. Your rings are beautiful! Too funny about the killer rabbits! It sounds like you & your DH have a lot of fun with it which is great! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats beautiful band!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tekate.

Thank you bbziggy. You can hardly go wrong with diamonds and sapphires right?

Thank you Deegee.

Thank you Ricezo. That ugly bear is pretty darned cute all right.

Hi Sharon! Thank you.

Thank you MissGotRocks.

Thank you Rosebloom.

Thank you Victoria10. It’s so hard to tell from a picture if you’ll actually like something on your hand and if they go together.

Thank you Luv2Sparkle. As soon as I saw the sun was out the morning I got my cameras out.

Rockinruby, I would probably never be able to work somewhere like Whiteflash I would owe them money because I’d be buying everything. DH and I are easily entertained.

Thank you Arkieb1.

Marcy

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy, how are you?!? Your new band is beautiful--what fun--a new look to wear!! :love: :love: The folks at WF are simply amazing aren't they? Congrats--a new bear to love :) :wavey: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sarahb! I am good. How are you? I am sure you are enjoying your ACA studs. Thank you for the kind words about my band. I am enjoying it; it is so different than my other 2 bands. Yes, Whiteflash is amazing and I will always welcome a new bear in to my home.

Marcy

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, it's SO pretty and looks just perfect with your ering!! :dance: I love that the widths are similar, it gives your set a very balanced look and it really flatters your gorgeous center stone! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Junebug. I like the thinner bands on my hand; I think they just look better on me.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great addition to your collection! WF has done a great job once again! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you M-2-B. I am quite pleased with how the band turned out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results