shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Cross Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tx10

Rough_Rock
My dad and step mom had this pendant made for my 25th birthday. If you notice, there is a cross within the cross made of slightly larger diamonds. These are from my mother''s wedding ring. She passed away when I was young, so this piece has quite a bit of sentimental value for me.

I do not know any of the stats on the individual diamonds. The total weight is .5 ct. The setting and rope chain are 14K white gold. In the box . . .

IMG_0556.JPG

tx10

Rough_Rock
neck shot . . .

IMG_0560.JPG

tx10

Rough_Rock
up close . . .

IMG_0569.JPG

tx10

Rough_Rock
please disregard my nails in this pic (how embarrassing!) . . .

IMG_0562.JPG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful way to remember your mother.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful cross and I agree with Harriet. It is a lovely way to remember your dear mother.

Linda

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That''s such a lovely gift. Now you can really keep your mum close to your heart!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely gift, and so special that it has your Mom''s diamonds from her wedding ring. Your Dad and Step mom did a great job, it''s a lovely piece. One that you will wear and always remember your Mom. That is soooo touching and sweet.
12.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a very sweet way to remember your mother!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That cross is so pretty! It is both unique and classic at the same time and it makes such a special family treasure. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely gift you were given. Wear it in good health.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely necklace and wonderful way to remember your mother.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sweet! Happy belated birthday!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT is just beautiful, and I love the sentimentality behind it. Congrats on owning such a gorgeous piece!

tx10

Rough_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone!! This necklace has always been special to me, but it''s so nice to hear kind words from PSers. I agree with the sentiment that it keeps my mother close to my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results