shape
carat
color
clarity

cushion turned sideways

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gracie007

Rough_Rock
Forgive me if this has been talked about before, I looked and didn''t find anything. Saturday I went cushion shopping. It was the first time I had ever seen them in real life-it was so much fun!! Found 2 i liked.....1 was a 1.61 more squarish cushion...and a 2.0 rectangular cushion....i always thought I wanted a rectangle one, but I LOVED the more squarish ones....I really didnt like the rectangular one UNTIL i turned it sideways on my hand,,,....then i thought it looked so cool....has anyone ever seen this? any thoughts? THANKS

stacy4232

Rough_Rock
i also love the look of the more rectangular cushion-cut diamonds set "east-west" rather than "north-south." you might do a search for "east-west" in this forum and see what pops up. there are some out there that i''ve seen.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
The Tiffany''s Lucida (which isn''t quite a cushion) has a bezel setting which is east-west...not sure if that''s something you''d be interested in or not!

lucida_bezel_tiffanys.jpg

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
I think cushions are beautiful when set east/west. I tried on cushions, radiants, and ECs and they all looked great that way.
Can''t wait to see what you come up with!

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
I''m having my rectangular cushion set East-West! I love the look. It''s l-w ratio is 1:1.17.

Will post pics once it is done!

gracie007

Rough_Rock
please do ! I would love to see some more before I gave the final go ahead :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results