shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Thrills and Trills

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/2/2007 4:59:07 PM
Author: kcoursolle
What a beautiful ring!!! I really love it! It''s classic, but a little bit different at the same time. A great blend of antique and modern. It also gives you great finger coverage and looks beautiful on your hand.
kcourselle - Thank you so much. Your ring is one of my favorites on Pricescope. I just love it!

I have wondered from time to time, after reading all of the posts on Pricescope about cushions, that maybe I should have a halo or a more intricate setting with pave or something along those lines. Before I started reading the Forum, I didn''t even know what a halo was! But in the end, I just love the simple, classic setting and I am thrilled with it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous cushion and beautiful ring! I love your beach background picture! Congrats!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW - Your fiance did a WONDERFUL job at selecting your diamonds and setting!!! It''s a stunner!!! Congrats!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was curious where you got the setting, the only reason I asked is when I was looking for trillions it took forever to find my setting???

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Floridagirl, your ring is stunning! I love the pic with your kitty and the ring together!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a BEAUTIFUL ring!
30.gif
That cushion is a knockout.

Congratulations on your engagement!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!
36.gif
The proportions are perfect for your hand, and it looks like your kitty approves
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so great. It is timeless and I do not think you will ever tire of it. He did well! Congratulations and welcome!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! It looks great on your hand, too! Congratulations!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I love the look with the sidestones!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW, what a gorgeous ring!!! I don''t normally like trillions but these are just perfect with your beautiful cushion. Stunning, congratulations!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beauty. I love the pics of the stone loose. It looks so crisp and clear. Did you play with it? The next time if I ever get a stone, I''m going to have them send it to me so I can play with it!
11.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks STUNNING! What is your finger size if you don''t mind my asking. You''ve got great coverage going on there!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cushion! I love it...gorgeous choice!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 2:16:51 PM
Author: Gypsy
Looks STUNNING! What is your finger size if you don''t mind my asking. You''ve got great coverage going on there!
Hi Gypsy - Thank you! I''m so glad you like it!

The ring is currently a 4.5 but I''m going to have it sized down to either a 4 1/4 or a 4. I can''t make up my mind which is why I haven''t had it resized yet. It''s a little loose so it spins and it has started to drive me crazy. When I put it on in the morning, it fits perfectly, but after I lose my water retention puffiness it is really loose by the end of the day. Soooooooooo, I''m going to have to part with it really soon to get it sized. I think I''m going to go ahead and go with a 4. It may be a little snug in the a.m but at least it will not be spinning all day! Also, I wouldn''t want to wear it in the water swimming or anything right now because I''m afraid I''ll lose it, but if it''s a little more snug, then I will not worry about it so much!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 1:32:34 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
It''s a beauty. I love the pics of the stone loose. It looks so crisp and clear. Did you play with it? The next time if I ever get a stone, I''m going to have them send it to me so I can play with it!
11.gif
Thank you for the nice comment! My FI has turned me into a diamond addict, so hopefully there will be more diamonds in my future that I can play with! He has created a monster!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2007 2:40:41 PM
Author:floridagirl
Hello! This is my first post. I started reading the forum after I became engaged and became addicted very quickly. My fiance proposed with a gorgeous ring several months ago and I''ve been dying to share it with you. I absolutely love it. I think the setting is simple but timeless and elegant. I''ve tried for ages to get great pics but I''ve come to the conclusion that this is the best I can do with my current camera. They aren''t too bad, but I can''t get in really close enough to see the faceting. As everyone says, the pics just don''t do it justice. It is just so white and sparkly - it has a life of its'' own. These pics will have to do for now, as my patience is wearing thin and I''m dying to share them with you. I''m at work so I don''t have all the specs (sshhh, don''t tell) but these are the specs I remember off the top of my head:

1.24, D, VVS2, Cushion Brilliant (not modified), L:W ratio is 1:16 (I think).
Polish and Symmetry: Excellent/Excellent
Flourescence: Faint

The trillions are .75 ct total weight, color F/G.

Setting is platinum. Pics to follow!

I hope you like it!
Like it? More like love it! lol. I am seriously addicted to cushions! Thank you so much for your pics, and out of curiosity, is this what your cushion''s facet pattern looks like?

cushion brilliant3.jpg

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 6:20:11 PM
Author: blingergrrrl

Date: 7/2/2007 2:40:41 PM
Author:floridagirl
Hello! This is my first post. I started reading the forum after I became engaged and became addicted very quickly. My fiance proposed with a gorgeous ring several months ago and I''ve been dying to share it with you. I absolutely love it. I think the setting is simple but timeless and elegant. I''ve tried for ages to get great pics but I''ve come to the conclusion that this is the best I can do with my current camera. They aren''t too bad, but I can''t get in really close enough to see the faceting. As everyone says, the pics just don''t do it justice. It is just so white and sparkly - it has a life of its'' own. These pics will have to do for now, as my patience is wearing thin and I''m dying to share them with you. I''m at work so I don''t have all the specs (sshhh, don''t tell) but these are the specs I remember off the top of my head:

1.24, D, VVS2, Cushion Brilliant (not modified), L:W ratio is 1:16 (I think).
Polish and Symmetry: Excellent/Excellent
Flourescence: Faint

The trillions are .75 ct total weight, color F/G.

Setting is platinum. Pics to follow!

I hope you like it!
Like it? More like love it! lol. I am seriously addicted to cushions! Thank you so much for your pics, and out of curiosity, is this what your cushion''s facet pattern looks like?
I''m so glad you LOVE it! I love it too!!!!!! Yes, that is EXACTLY what my cushion''s facet pattern looks like! From what I''ve read here, I think it''s a "Modern Cushion Brilliant".

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Magnificent stone and gorgeous ring! I would not immediately think cushion and trillion would go together, but yours shows what a lovely combination it is. Absolutely stunning! Looks huge, too.
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Floridagirl, I just love the proportions of your cushion and side stones. S P A R K L E H E A V E N !!!!

floridagirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments. My FI just returned from working overseas, and now that he is home, he has promised to help me get some better pics to post soon. He thought it was pretty cool that I love my ring so much that I wanted to share it with you all! I said "see what I have been doing while you have been gone". He really laughed when I showed him the gazilliion pics I had taken trying to get a good shot! It''s an obsession.....

Again thank you all! This is so much fun!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagment. Your ring is just classically beautiful, and looks really elegant on your hand. I want one too!
Kate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results