shape
carat
color
clarity

Curious about Art Deco pieces

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying to research online but I wasn’t able to find the answer. Then I thought someone here may have the knowledge.

As you may know, I recently purchased Sophia (an Art Deco ring). As I have searched multiple online stores for comparisons, it got me wondering. During the Art Deco period, were most designs used multiple times, or were most pieces one-of-a-kind?

Today, it’s not uncommon to see the same design multiple times, but I don’t see the same antique design repeated, only ones with similarities.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying to research online but I wasn’t able to find the answer. Then I thought someone here may have the knowledge.

As you may know, I recently purchased Sophia (an Art Deco ring). As I have searched multiple online stores for comparisons, it got me wondering. During the Art Deco period, were most designs used multiple times, or were most pieces one-of-a-kind?

Today, it’s not uncommon to see the same design multiple times, but I don’t see the same antique design repeated, only ones with similarities.
Many would be able to purchase the same ring.
From a 1933 catalogue:

IMG_0752.jpg

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
Many would be able to purchase the same ring.
From a 1933 catalogue:

IMG_0752.jpg

Thanks! That’s what I assumed. But I just couldn’t find a definitive answer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results