shape
carat
color
clarity

CrownJewel''s Radiant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVELY ring! Congrats on the bling & the engagement!

I''m usually an "organized" lover but that stone has CHARMED me! Night sky indeed! And I really think DEPTH is an underappreciated aspect of certain cuts/stones. My Asscher (approx the same ct weight) is deep also and that''s kind of the POINT of asschers ... in be inward directed & a tunnel of mirrors etc etc. SPREAD is what you show the world, DEPTH is like a secret joy ... only those who look really closely can fully appreciate how beyond breathtaking a well-cut deep stone can be!
9.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
CrownJewel--I like the idea of the princess channel set with milgraining--it will keep with the "antique" elegance of your e-ring, but you won''t have to worry about the delicacy of the pave. Of course, I''m having trouble picturing what it''ll look like with your e-ring...

However, I''m like you--I''m very active with my hands too... or maybe I should say that I''m kinda clutzy
2.gif
because I occasionally whack the heck out of my rings and it freaks me out everytime I do it. So I understand your concern about an eternity band.

Maybe you can see if they have bands out there that go 3/4 of the way around? That way, you can have some flexibility with sizing your ring and you still get the beautiful look of an eternity?

Anyway, once you start looking, take some pics! I''m sure we''ll all be anxious to see what options you have and can provide some input!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey CrownJewels,

I''m so sorry I''m late to this thread. Congrats on your engagement! The ring is amazing (I love antique style rings)
35.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2006 3:13:26 PM
Author: decodelighted
LOVELY ring! Congrats on the bling & the engagement!

I''m usually an ''organized'' lover but that stone has CHARMED me! Night sky indeed! And I really think DEPTH is an underappreciated aspect of certain cuts/stones. My Asscher (approx the same ct weight) is deep also and that''s kind of the POINT of asschers ... in be inward directed & a tunnel of mirrors etc etc. SPREAD is what you show the world, DEPTH is like a secret joy ... only those who look really closely can fully appreciate how beyond breathtaking a well-cut deep stone can be!
9.gif

Deco I love you. That was so perfectly stated, it''s poetic.

jfo will you be my best radiant friend?
37.gif
I think I will try on 3/4 eternity bands. I put on my mom''s WB today (why didn''t I think of that earlier?) It has 5 RBs channel set and it looked AWFUL with my ring. I definitely have to get something very thin and maybe with milgraining. I hate limitations! P.S. My ring keeps running into doorjambs and walls. I''m klutzy and I feel so bad for my ring.

ally!!!! You''re back! I''ve missed you! Thanks for your compliments. I have to go search for your other posts now to see how you''ve been. I need my weekly dose of allycat.
1.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
CrownJewel--I just saw your message. I totally will be your best radiant friend!!
2.gif
Please keep me updated when you start looking for w-bands!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results