shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of Cross jewelers? http://www.crossjewelers.com/
I tried searching PS, but wasn''t able to find anything other than ''this is a nice style''. I know selkie is thinking of going with them for her sapphire ring, but sounds like she''s still in the inquiry phase.
34.gif

So are they any good? What are their prices like for settings and diamonds?

I''m thinking of adding them to my list. (Yes it does keep getting longer, I don''t know why my bf hasn''t throttled me yet. Oh that''s right, he loves me.
5.gif
) I like their emphasis on comfortable e-rings that can withstand constant wear.

doglover4

Rough_Rock
Wren,

I have used Cross Jewelers in the past and they are wonderful. Their customer service is superb. I am wondering which setting you are considering because I have a round brilliant that I am resetting and I am also considering going with one of their settings.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I''m mostly interested in their bezel settings, as I''m accident prone due to severe absent-mindedness. And I want something so comfortable and durable that I won''t ever be tempted to take it off, also because of the absent-mindedness. My personal favorites are Lady Captain, Golden Gate, Cape Town 2 (w diamonds), Dubliner, and Retro Ice. The victory and the olympian are my favorites from their prong rings.
I''m glad to hear that they have good customer service. What did you think of the quality of their workmanship? Which of their settigns are you leaning towards?

doglover4

Rough_Rock
Wren.

I had them set my emerald cut in the Cape Town and it is just lovely. I have a round stone that I want to reset. I was considering Mark Morrell but he has become to difficult to get in touch with. I like the Lady Captains ring and also the Sausilito. My husband loves prongs on a diamond but I tend to lean more towards the bezel settings. Because I already have one bezel set stone I may go prongs this time.

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
FYI: I called Cross Jewelers this afternoon after checking-out their website in response to earlier posts. I was interested in their 1.5 mmm platinum wedding band - the first plain wedding band I''ve seen that''s less than 2 mm!

I spoke with Andy - he was very nice, extremely helpful, and called me right back to provide additional information. On this basis, I would definitely recommend Cross Jewelers (although the price of platinum has apparently sky-rocketed since Christmas!). The little 1.5 mm plain platinum band was priced at $495 - - even Andy was surprised by that!

Hope this helps!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
BrownEyes- Where on the website is the 1.5mm platinum band? I haven''t seen any below 2mm either.

cobrateach

Rough_Rock
I have never seen them before...but I just ordered their catalog. Love their settings!!!!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Indecisive:

You have to go to one of the e-ring pages, then click-on the link to "wedding rings". I can''t seem to link to it right now, but they definitely have 1.5 mm plain bands in YG, WG and Platinum. I haven''t seen them anywhere else ...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2006 5:50:06 PM
Author: BrownEyes

I spoke with Andy - he was very nice, extremely helpful, and called me right back to provide additional information. On this basis, I would definitely recommend Cross Jewelers (although the price of platinum has apparently sky-rocketed since Christmas!). The little 1.5 mm plain platinum band was priced at $495 - - even Andy was surprised by that!

Hope this helps!
1.5 mm cost more than 2 mm?
33.gif
i bought a 2 mm plain band for my wife for $180.

rodideo

Rough_Rock
Hi ! I''m not sure of what I''m doing here, but I was wondering if you might or you may know of somebody that could help me with online ring shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results