shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross Cathedral Solitaire by Niceice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Oval Girl

Rough_Rock
I''m glad that you posted this! I''m interested to see some hand pics of this setting, as well. I''m in the market to reset my diamond, and the cross cathedral is one that I keep coming back to. I''m also wondering whether a band would sit flush with it, or if you would have to get a contour or custom-made band. Crossing my fingers that someone will have pics to show us!

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I think I asked a similar question on another board. Because the ring is a cathedral I think it will sit high enough up off of the finger for you to be able to get a band close to it. But those prongs probably would keep it from sitting flush.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have this particular one from NiceIce but I have a cross cathedral (or x prong) that is not a dvatche and my wedding band sits flush with it. In my setting the x prongs don''t stick out very much -- thus a band fits up nicely to it.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
I''ve never seen one/tried one on in real life, but it does look like its a very high setting. That may or may not be a good thing depending on your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results